Come to know each wonderful corner with the Choya Tours Hike excursions, in their designed tours.
Choya Tours Hike has routes already designed so that you can get to know both the towns and the most important natural settings of the tourist region of Los Cabos.
In Choya Tours Hike we offer you:
- Todos Santos Tour: Guided visits with tickets to the most important places and museums of this Magical Town, among them the Hotel California and “La Casa de la Cultura”.
- El Triunfo: A walk that begins at the Cactus Sanctuary, a 6-hectare reserve where there are specimens of a great variety of cacti. Afterwards, we will go to the town of El Triunfo, a colonial mining town.
- Isla Espíritu Santo: Tour of the island where you can find up to 16 endemic species, one of the richest in Mexico in flora and fauna and where we can also see a colony of 350 sea lions.
All our guides are highly trained to make this excursion as fun and enriching.
Come with Choya Tours Hike , you will not regret it.
Come and immerse yourself in the wonderful marine scenery of the Sea of Cortez with Choya Tours Snorkel that organizes for you two different excursions in La Paz, Baja California Sur.
Snorkeling is a very easy activity to practice, you just need to know how to swim and really want to have fun. If you meet these two characteristics, then what are you waiting for to contact us?
At Choya Tours Snorkel we offer you:
- Snorkeling in Balandra: After a boat ride where we will visit Gaviotas Island, to continue on the Rafaelito islet to see the community of sea lions and take a couple of dips in the sea in the area. Then the adventure comes when we are in the little corner of Balandra where we will stop to snorkel and observe hundreds of colorful fish.
- Snorkel with whale shark: Excursion to swim with one of the largest fish that exists, the whale shark. A very friendly species that can weigh more than 12 thousand kg.
Choya Tours Snorkel invites you to enjoy the sea and the heat in Baja California Sur.
At Choya Tours Boat Trips we organize an incredible package that, in addition to getting to know San José del Cabo, takes you on a beautiful tour of the Sea of Cortez.
Come with your friends or family to enjoy a complete package in which you will get to know the main and most beautiful tourist destinations in the Los Cabos area.
First, we will visit the Magic Town of Todos Santos in the company of our specialized cranes, then we will visit Cabo San Lucas to see the famous Arch of Cabo and the beach of love and this is where our boat trip begins. < / p>
Choya Tours Boat Trips we take you aboard a glass bottom boat you will be able to admire like never before the beauty of the Sea of Cortez being one of the pearls of the Mexican Pacific.
The tour ends with a visit to San José del Cabo, a small and colonial city with a lot of color and joy where we will take a walk through its squares.
Without having to go far from La Paz , you can now enjoy the wonderful show that Choya Tours Whale Watching has prepared for you and your whole family.
Gray whales are one of the most impressive marine mammals that exist due to their large size and characteristics. Every year they reach the coasts of our country, and thousands of tourists flock to our coasts to not miss this phenomenon.
At Choya Tours Whale Watching we take you to Magdalena Bay to see the whales up close, sometimes we even have the great opportunity that they get so close to the boat that we can even touch them.
At Choya Tours Whale Wale Watching we invite you to live this unique experience with your family or as a couple because it will be a memory that will remain forever in your memory.