Iguana Boat Tours is an agency that organizes excursions around the Riviera Maya , very different from traditional tourism and its already established routes.
Iguana Boat Tours organizes guided walking excursions through natural landscapes, cultural sites and archaeological sites. In addition, to fully experience direct contact with the nature of the Mayan Jungle, you will not only get to know every corner of the Caribbean by walking, but you will also be able to participate in ATV tours or boat rides along the beach or the mangroves.
Discover places such as the Ruins of Ek Balam, the Coloradas de Río Lagartos, the acropolis of Coba, Tulum or Chichen Itza from a totally different point of view.
With Iguana Boat Tours you will be able to experience nature in such a way that you will be able to see animals such as turtles, dolphins, pelicans, pink flamingos, crocodiles or black eagles up close, all in their natural habitat. Sian Ka'an Biosphere
If you want more information, do not hesitate to contact Iguana Boat Tours , your best option in the Caribbean.
Iguana Boat Tours offers a special excursion through the Mayan jungle for all those lovers of adventure, an excursion in ATV .
On his special tour " ATV Tour ", Iguana Boat Tour takes you from your hotel to the jungle, to tour it in ATVs , being able to choose between a single one (for one person) or a double one (for 2 people), always accompanied by an instructor who will teach you to handle the ATV and will ensure the integrity of the group.
The route is a journey of 28 kilometers in length that runs between jungle, dirt roads, slopes and elevations, puddles and mud; In short, an unforgettable adventure.
The tour ends in a cenote, where the group will walk through the caves to observe rock formations between stalagmites and stalactites in a magical and even mystical environment since they were important points of worship during the time of the Maya.
Don't miss this tour, it will be an unforgettable adventure.
Come and live the Mayan jungle, walking through every corner, for each of its magical landscapes and its beautiful beaches or its spectacular archaeological sites with Iguana Boat Tours .
If you are looking for excursions that allow you to know the Riviera Maya in a different way, Iguana Boat Tours offers the following excursions:
- Río Lagartos + EkBalam : After a boat ride on the Lagartos River, the agency takes you on a visit to the ruins of Ek Balam, to later visit the Mayan community of Hunuku, where the customs and traditions of pre-Hispanic culture are still preserved, living practically in the middle of the jungle.
- Coba + Tulum : Visit the archaeological sites of Coba and Tulum, accompanied by specialized guides.
- Coba + Cenote : Visit to the archaeological zone of Coba, where besides walking in the middle of the vegetation of the area, you can enjoy the Tulum beach and swim in a cenote.
- Tailor-made Tours : Excursions that can take you on a private tour with a guide to Coba, Tulu, Ek Balam, Chichen Itza, Cenotes, Grotta di Aktun Chen, Sian Ka´an or la Holbox Island.
Do not think twice and get in touch with Iguana Boat Tours , specialists in eco tourism.
If you want to do snorkel in the Riviera Maya , what better way to do it with a guarantee of quality and fun.
Iguana Boat Tours organize your excursion to Sian Ka´an, one of the best places to snorkel in the Riviera Maya.
If you are on vacation in the Riviera Maya, Iguana Boat Tours picks you up at your hotel and takes you to the entrance of the biosphere of Sian Ka´an, there we will take the boats that will take you to do many water activities.
After lunch, we go to the Cayo Culebras area where you can snorkel in the reef area, for 45 minutes, accompanied by a guide who will teach you the best points to swim and admire the marine scenarios that hide the waters of the Caribbean, full of color and magic.
In addition to snorkeling in the biosphere of Sian Ka´an you can swim in the natural pools and meet animals like turtles or dolphins and see them up close. Don't think twice and get in touch with Iguana Boat Tours for more information.
The best way to explore the Mayan jungle is a boat trip through the mangroves, for this reason Iguana Boat Tours organizes tours and boat trips through different points of the Yucatan Peninsula .
If you are on vacation in the Riviera Maya, come to know its most impressive natural scenarios in the following routes:
- Río Lagartos + EkBalam : Boat trip through the Reserve, winding through the mangroves, watching birds like white and brown pelicans, ospreys, herons, white ibis and pink flamingos.
- Sian Ka´an: Tour that includes a boat ride through the reserve and a trip to Cayo Culebras where you can see turtles, manta rays, manatee, starfish or dolphins. Then, on a tour through the mangroves, he arrives at Isla de los Pájaros to see pelicans, cormorant and frigate.
If you want to live a different adventure, in the company of the best guides specialized in ecological tourism do not hesitate to request more information about these tours.