Let's Go Fleet is a company dedicated to water sports on the Pacific Ocean coast, since we are located in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, and we also have land activities with walks in the region.
In Let's Go Fleet we offer you different adventure excursions that are suitable for all ages:
• A day of sport fishing
• Swim with dolphins
• Horseback riding on the beach
• Sailboat ride
• Snorkeling excursion
All our excursions have excellent adventure sports professionals of your choice, and they will be in charge of helping you do the activity, monitor yourself and keep you safe.
We have excellent boats with GPS, fish detector, chairs, and we include non-alcoholic drinks, water and snacks during your Pacific tours.
We also have the option of hiring round trip transportation from the hotel where you are staying, as a quality service and comfort on your beach vacation.
Let's Go Fleet Fishing is a company dedicated to sport fishing on the beaches of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, located on the Pacific Ocean coast.
In Let's go Fleet Fishing we have a team of professional experts with long experience in the sport and a curriculum full of awards in fishing.
Fishing excursions have a duration of 7 to 8 hours, as an estimated average, so we will start very early so you can fully enjoy the day.
We have fully equipped boats to provide you with all the comforts and materials, from the fishing rod, the hooks, bait, ice and drinks and snacks. And they are equipped with GPS, fish detector, among other things.
In our tours we will take you fishing in the ocean, where you can get fish such as mahi mahi or marlin, and fishing for small fish such as bonito, tuna, etc. We also do sailfish fishing and release them after practicing the sport.
To make our fishing excursions you have to gather a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8, where you can share the tour with all the family or friends fans of the sport.
Let's go Fleet Boat Trip we offer two walks through the waters of the Pacific Ocean, with a daily departure from Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo.
Our two boat tour tours are:
- The first is a exit to Playa Manzanillo, where we will take you on a sailboat to enjoy this beach, which is located between the Long Beach and the Bay of Potosí. The departure of this tour is at 10:00 am from the hotel where you stay and we will return to the pier at 2:30. On this tour we offer you a snorkeling equipment, in case you want to swim on the beach, open bar and snacks while sailing through the sea.
- The second tour is a cruise to observe the sunset over the Pacific Sea, where you will have amazing views of the coast of Ixtapa, open bar, snacks and transport from your hotel to the boat and on return. Departures for this tour are every day at 5:00 pm and we will return at 8:00 pm.
Enjoy your stay and embark on an adventure over the sea with Let's go Fleet Boat Trip. Don't miss it!
Let's go Fleet Snorkel We take you to swim and snorkel in the most popular place in the region, to the Ixtapa Island, located on the Pacific Ocean coast , in the city of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo.
In Let's go Fleet Snorkel we will take you on our boats to the island where you can practice the water sport. You will also have all the material to do snorkeling, guide service specialist in snorkeling, ice and non-alcoholic drinks during the walk, and a rich Mexican lunch in a restaurant.
Pick-up times from the hotel are at 10:00 am and we will return you around 3:30 pm. The snorkeling excursion is available every day of the year and is suitable for children and adults, all you need to know is to swim and we take care of the rest.
With us you can enjoy excellent natural landscapes while walking on our boats until you dive into one of the 2 beaches of the island, where you can explore with total safety.
Let's go Fleet Cabalgata we offer you a horse ride on the beautiful beaches of fine sand of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo. This ride has a duration of 1 hour 20 minutes and is suitable for children and adults.
In Let's Go Fleet Horseback Riding we offer you a trained horse, a guide that will lead you and help you with the animal's instructions, a saddle, round trip transportation from the hotel where you are staying and lots of fun .
Horseback riding schedules are in the morning and in the afternoon, with departures at 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.
The horse ride is done individually (one horse per person), but if you go with your child, you can get on the same animal with him.
With this tour we will take you to know a field that leads to one of the best beaches in the region, so you can feel the sea breeze while galloping on the horse. In addition, you will enjoy beautiful landscapes that will make you know the vegetation of Ixtapa.
Let's go Fleet Swim with Dolphins We take you to get to know marine mammals closely in a dolphinarium located in the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo region.
We have t res different swimming programs with dolphins that will allow you to interact in a large salty pool that you have as your home.
The three Let's Go Fleet Swim with Dolphins programs are:
- Delfinity Kids, where we offer you the possibility to take your children and get into the water with the dolphins, which will be caressed and kissed while you are in the pool.
- Encounter, we will show you how our dolphins live, their tastes and let you immerse yourself in their pool for 20 minutes, where you will have the opportunity to touch them and observe their stunts. This program is suitable for anyone who does not know how to swim, since you will go into shallow water.
- Swim with Dolphins, we'll give you 45 minutes in the salt water of your deep pool so you can swim with dolphins, caresses and kisses.
Our tours adapt to all ages, in order to let you know these wonderful animals.
Let's go Fleet Walk We will take you to walk and get to know the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo region better, in a journey full of vegetation and culture.
With Let's Go Fleet Walk we offer you:
• Guide specialized in tourism
• Transportation from the hotel where you are staying
• Typical Mexican lunch
• Bottled waters
Our walking tours are available every day of the year , and last approximately 4 hours, with leaving at 10:00 am.
The walking tour consists of a tour of a small plantation that grows vegetables locally, a tile factory and a quiet walk through the town of Barra de Potosí.
Our guides will be in charge of taking you along these paths and giving you more knowledge of the history and culture of the region. You will also have amazing portraits worth photographing, which will show you life in a hundred percent Mexican town.
Enjoy a walking tour with your whole family that is suitable for all ages.