Bodegas Santo Tomás is a wine company , we are dedicated to the production of various brands and types of wines. We are located in the middle of Ruta del Vino in Baja California , we have also made important contributions to the history of the Mexican wine industry.
Our facilities were founded on the old Mission of Santo Tomás , hence we open our doors to all those who are doing the wine route:
- Antigua Vinícola Museum : Old machinery that was once used for the pressing and treatment process of the grape.
- Ampelography Museum: Explanation about the different grape varieties, how to differentiate them and what types of wine are produced with each one.
- Vineyard : Tour of 4 vine growing stations where we will also do a tasting of 11 wines.
- Santo Tomás Store: Country food area and direct sale of our brands of wines and oils.
- Cava Baro : It is a set of barrels with samples of various varieties of wine to be used in wood tastings and workshops.
Enjoy to the fullest a good wine, tradition and history at Bodegas Santo Tomás.