Come and visit us with your little ones, in the Zacango Zoo you can see a wide variety of animals of different species up close, from the most exotic to those that could be on a farm or that are part of our daily life.
The zoo was inaugurated in 1980 , since then we have received thousands of families who, generation after generation, visit us and want to know all our attractions. We have 7 different areas:
- Primates : Spider monkey, lemur, gorillas, baboons, rhésus monkeys, orangutan or chimpanzees. There are 39 specimens of 1 1 different species.
- Carnivores : 52 specimens distributed in 13 exhibitors among which you will find pumas, jaguars, leopards, bengal tigers, lions and bears.
- Birds : We have more than 269 animals such as peacocks, pheasants, Canadian geese, hawks, eagles, macaws, parrots, toucans, among many others.
- Herbivores : 25 species of animals including antelope, buffalo, oryx, bison and wapitis.
- African zone : We have more than 144 animals including giraffes, rhinos, hippos, elephants, zebras and ostriches
- Children's Zoo : Baby exhibition area, here are the babies from the Zoo.
More than 1000 little animals waiting for you at Zacango Zoo. We are fiercely funny.