As one of the main aquariums in Latin America, the Veracruz Aquarium maintains an excellent presentation and preservation of different species of marine animals in captivity.
The Aquarium has exhibits of different ecosystems such as:
- The Tuxtlas jungle, jungle area of tropical birds , turtles and tropical vegetation,
- Freshwater, cave-shaped presents more than 30 species of freshwater fish from different parts of the world,
- Reef fish tank, designed to give you the diver's point of view is displayed in a cylindrical shape with 8 meters long and 3 meters high presenting more than 20 species of fish of the region and artificial corals of the Veracruz Reef System,
- Saltwater, these are 13 tanks of different sizes where more than 60 species of reef organisms live among fish, invertebrates and reptiles from Mexico and other parts of the world,
- Tiburonario , an excellent tank that houses sharks 2 meters long with an acrylic box to get to watch them in the water.
- Jellyfish , showcases the main jellyfish species in Mexico.
- Manatiario , houses 7 different specimens of this wonderful species in captivity.
- Dolphinarium , for purposes of research is an excellent center for conservation of these beautiful marine animals.
The Veracruz Aquarium is not only a splendid marine species exhibition center but it is also a scientific research and dissemination center that promotes respect for the environment and environmental conservation aquatic . We strive to work to preserve and promulgate the care of the environment to offer them to future generations.
With us you will delight visually and learn a lot about a large number of marine species from Mexico and the world. Do not miss visiting us by sending us a request for free information!