Mexico Climbing is a company of professionals specialized in climbing of mountain and rock wall, offering its services of guided activities by the highest peaks in the central area of Mexico.
The main objective of the organization is to carry out this activity with the highest standard of security . For this reason, it is not necessary to have previous experience or a high level of climbing, since your knowledge of the routes allows you to organize excursions adapted to your physical condition and needs.
The mountain routes are made in:
- The Pico de Orizaba: The highest peak in Mexico with 5,636 m. and the third in North America.
- The Iztaccíhuatl: Also called "The Sleeping Woman", this inactive volcano is the third highest mountain in the country (5,220 m.).
- La Malinche: Located between the state of Puebla and Tlaxcala, the summit rises to 4,461 m. above sea level, with a natural park where you will find a camp, small shops and restaurants.
- El Nevado de Toluca: Close to Mexico City, it has an elevation of 4,680 m., offering different levels of climbing.
Rock wall climbing :
- Peña Bernal: 350 m. of vertical rock wall with a medium-high climbing difficulty level, varying the length depending on your physical condition.
- Potrero Chico: This place, located in the state of Nuevo León, has more than 300 climbing routes for different levels, including sport climbing.
Enjoy nature and routes through the Mexican volcanoes, in a safe and fun way in the company of real climbing professionals.