Baja California Missions TourSKU: 48787
Description of Baja California Missions TourThis experience is full of culture and history, this route by Misiones of Baja California will add something else to your knowledge!
Baja California is an amazing area where some of the most remarkable religious missions have taken places, such as Jesuits, Franciscan, and Dominicans. We'll be exploring the areas where these missions took place for 8 days.
This route is known as Camino Real Misionero de las Californias and we'll set from Tijuana to get to Cataviña, we'll explore San Vicente Ferrer, the museum, San Quintín and el Rosario.
On the second day, we'll visit some cave paintings, which are the most important ones in Mexico, we'll explore San Borja religious mission, in Valle de Los Críos. As the day goes by, we'll go to Bahía de Los Ángeles and we'll rest there that night.
On the third day, we'll explore some of the virgin islands in Bahía de Los Ángeles, and then we'll visit an amazing oasis in San Ignacio, we'll visit its mission and its interesting museum.
On the fourth day, we'll meet and go to Sierra de San Francisco, where we'll observe big walls on a 3 miles route.
On the fifth day, we'll visit one of the most important mining towns in Baja California, Santa Rosalía. We'll visit its church, the mission, and the mining museum. The tour will start in Mulegé.
We'll take a break on the sixth day, visiting some of the most beautiful beaches of the peninsula, Santispack, El Requesón and El burro, and then we'll head back to Loreto.
On the next morning, we'll take a walk by the center of Loreto, where we can find the first mission in Baja California. After that, we'll visit San Javier mission, in Sierra de la Gigante.
The route ends on the eighth day, you'll do the checkout and we'll take you to the airport.
- Transport, round trip on a van
- 8 days, 7 nights stay at some of the best hotels in the area
- Tour by the islands in Bahia de Los Ángeles
- Outing to see cave paintings in San Francisco mountains
- Visiting Misiones of Santo Tomas, San Vicente Ferrer, El Rosario de Abajo, San Borja, San Ignacio, Santa Rosalía de Mulegé and Loreto
- Visiting Reservas del Cirios valley, Vizcaíno Biosphere, and Giganta mountains
- Dynamic and qualified guide
- Accommodation in Cataviña
- Accommodation in Bahía de Los Ángeles
- Accommodation in San Ignacio
- Accommodation in Loreto