Cucapah we are a tour operator of personalized experiences in the state of Baja California taking advantage of the fact that we are in an area with a rich culture, historical traditions and a very varied and pure nature.
On the one hand, we organize excursions of whale watching in the Pacific where we can see every year, between the months of November and March, hundreds of blue and gray whales .
We also take you to know the famous "Wine Route" where you can see vineyards, wineries and learn more about this sector that has become a culture. Host guides of each Hacienda or Bodega will receive us to explain from the care that the vine receives in the vineyards to how it is processed to make the different types of wine.
For nature lovers we have excursions to mountain scenarios, places where the desert, the mountain and the sea merge into a single landscape. For example, we organize a route in the Guadalupe Canyon where one of its main attractions is to find cave paintings in caves and rocks.
Send us a message for any questions you have.
Cucapah taking advantage of the fact that we are in the Pacific and we are close to the area where all the whales that migrate to Mexico arrive, we organize special excursions from Whale Watching with everything included. Organize your trip to live this experience intensely.
In Cucapah we offer you 2 options in excursions of whale watching:
- Whaling Safari : This is a 4-day excursion in which we will move by boat to the San Ignacio Lagoon and the Ojo de Liebre Lagoon. In addition to dedicating a full day to the sightings we will make a complete tour of Tijuana, the Sierra de San Francisco, passing through Rosario and arriving in San Quintín.
- Whale Special : 3-day trip in which in the Ojo de Hare Lagoon we will be able to get so close to the whales that we can even touch them. We take advantage of our first day to also take a cultural tour.
Appreciate in the front line one of the most impressive natural spectacles in the world, see how a whale comes out of the water to peek outside.
Meeting the whales is an experience that reinforces the sensitivity to nature.
If you want a walk in Baja , what better way to visit the Guadalupe Canyon with the Cucapah guides. We take you to one of the deserts most beautiful of Baja California to enjoy the scenery and see remains of history on its rocky walls.
Our excursions include a night of camping to sleep surrounded by living nature and that your experience is total.
The walk is an exercise that activates your neurons and the connections between them and your body. That is why it is essential as an activity to reflect and relate thoughts.
One of our points of visit is the thermal pools where we can take a dip in natural pools. It will be an unforgettable memory. We continue our way until we reach the mountain area where you find the cave paintings , pictorial remains that indicate the presence of ancient civilizations in this region.
Do not miss the views and landscapes of the Baja area, since from the viewpoints we can admire the beach and the Pacific sea join the desert sand creating a contrast unique in Mexico and that thousands of tourists from all over the world come to know.
Baja California is famous for its “ Wine Route ”, is one of the main destinations in Mexico to do wine tourism and in Cucapah We want to present you with different alternatives so you can enjoy this experience of flavors and smells suitable for new palates to the most demanding palates.
We have different types of excursions:
- Guadalupe Valley : 1 day tour where we visited 3 winemakers. We have an extensive list of cavas in which you can choose one and we design the excursion with 2 other alternatives.
- Valle de Ojos Negros: We will visit the wineries of San Rafael where we will know exclusively the winemaking process to continue the road to the Ramoneti wine and cheese cellar where we will have a rich tasting. < / p>
- Premium Route : It is similar to the tour of Valle de Guadalupe but you can choose the 3 winemakers or even add one that is not in our catalog of possible visits.
- Valle Santo Tomás : It's the old route because it goes to the Vínicola de Santo Tomás and Palafox where the most famous wines from all over Mexico are made.
See more details of each of these wine tourism tours at http://cucapah.com/experiencias/ruta-del-vino
Cucapah We organize guided tours and tours through the main historical and cultural sites of the state of Baja California.
For example, we get to know you the Bufadora is a phenomenon of Ensenada that is a jet that comes out under pressure that can sometimes be a small breeze to a strong blow of seawater.
We also take you to visit the Riviera Cultural Center of the Pacific, the Museum of the Californias, the Torre de Agua Caliente, the squares, boulevards, art galleries, craft markets and gastronomic routes. We want you to know the other side of Tijuana , the pretty one, which invites you to get to know the rest of Baja California.
We also organized a special route through the Spanish Missions , remains of the churches and buildings of the pre-Hispanic era where the missionaries carried out their work of evangelization among the natives.
Our guides are local experts who will take you everywhere telling anecdotes that only the people here know.
You can enjoy the guided tours because all our monitors will make you feel like family, cheer up.