Guided visit to Las Labradas in Mazatlán 5 hoursSKU: 65932
Description of Guided visit to Las Labradas in Mazatlán 5 hoursThe Mazatlán Bay has great tourist attractions and one of them is Las Labradas . For this reason, we decided to create this t our guide where you will fill yourself with history, culture and explore drawings carved in rocks. This tour will last 5 hours approximately and you will be accompanied by the best bilingual guides .
We will go to the north of Mazatlán to know a great archaeological site, we will walk among the volcanic rocks which contain more than 200 drawings that were carved by ancient cultures. You will hear very interesting facts about this petroglyph site and you will be amazed by the carved figures.
We will be touring the Cacaxtla Plateau and it is where we will take advantage of Las Labradas Beach, there we will find all kinds of ecosystems and tropical forests. We will relax for a while on a virgin beach and without tumults, those who cheer up, can cool off in the crystal clear waters. We will continue with the visit to the Las Labradas Museum and thus we will be able to admire the findings that have been found in this area.
To pamper them, we will go with a local family who will have prepared for us a lunch based on handmade tortillas , sauce prepared in molcajete, delicious beans and exquisite goat cheese.
Are you ready for this adventure?
- Highly qualified and bilingual expedition guides
- Conference on the natural history of the site and the ancient petroglyphs
- Entrance to the INAH Museum and the archaeological site
- Entrance to the protected natural area: Cacaxtla Plateau
- Bottled water, soft drinks, fruit
- Traditional light lunch with the local family (handmade tortillas, fresh "molcajete" sauce, beans and fresh goat cheese)