PADI Scuba Diver course in Akumal 2 daysSKU: 65913
Description of PADI Scuba Diver course in Akumal 2 daysWe offer you a course that will open the doors to the exceptional world of diving, it is the two days Scuba Diver program in which you can obtain a PADI certification and carry it out in the beautiful Bay of Akumal .
The PADI Scuba Diver course takes less time than the PADI Open Water Diver. If you have little time for now but really want to start diving, the Scuba Diver level is perfect for you. You can get your certification covering the following requirements:
- Knowledge development : here you would only have to cover the first 3 sections of the 5 of the Open Water Diver.
- Confined water dives : only 3 out of 5 of Open Water Diver, we will carry them out in Akumal Bay near the coast.
- Open Water Dives : Only 2 out of 4 of the Open Water Diver, we will conduct these dives from a boat to a maximum depth of 40 feet.
The advantage of taking this course in Akumal is that it is located in the paradisiacal Caribbean Sea and will allow you to contemplate for the first time envious seascapes and discover the flora and fauna that inhabits this region of Mexico.
At the end of your course you will obtain the PADI Scuba Diver certification if you are 15 years of age or older, if you are under 15 you will obtain the Junior Scuba Diver certification.
- Diving equipment
- 3 dives in confined waters
- 2 open water dives
- Certified instructor
- Using a locker
- Changing rooms and showers
- PADI Certification