Tenek Camp besides being a beautiful natural center where you can camp in the Huasteca Potosina we offer you routes through the waterfalls, the cultural landscapes and the cultural settings of the National Park organizing guided tours with transportation and adventure activities such as canyoneering .
Our guides will take you to know places such as the impressive Sótano de las Golondrinas, an open cave in the mountain where you will not see the bottom, you only hear the song of the birds that live inside.
Also, we will visit the Surrealist Castle of Sir Edward James in Xilitla. Of course, you cannot miss our Waterfalls circuit, the best of the Huasteca.
Tenek Camp we know that you come to this paradise looking for adventure, that is why we also offer you a circuit similar to canyoning which consists of jumping on a route of approximately 1 kilometer along the Micos river.
Check our packages and tours, at Tenek Camp we want you to enjoy your stay in the most impressive natural scenery in all of Mexico.
Campamento Tenek we are experts in ecotourism that is why we organize tours and guided visits in the Huasteca Potosina. We have the collaboration of the best tour guides and naturalists in the area. p >
We have different tours to choose from, one or several days within the Huasteca Potosina National Park:
- Waterfalls circuit: We are going to visit the main waterfalls in the entire park, including the Tamul, Tamasopo, El Salto, Meco and Minas Viejas waterfalls.
- Archaeological zone: We go to the remains of the pre-Hispanic city of Tamtoc where we will see how the ancient civilizations of the region lived.
- Sótano de las Golondrinas : This is one of the most impressive landscapes of the Huasteca where a guide will take us on a guided walk to peek at the edge of the walls that sinks into infinite darkness.
- Xilitla: Guided route to Sir Edward James Castle where you can admire an incredible garden full of sculptures that blend with nature that seem to be alive.
- Puente de Dios : Source of some of the rivers that bathe the Huasteca.
Our tours include transportation through the national park, food, snacks, water and medical insurance. Everything you need to enjoy the culture, history, traditions and landscapes of Huasteca with Tenek Camp.
At Campamento Tenek, in addition to ecotourism we also like adventure, so we invite you to enjoy an exciting extreme activity in the natural paradise of Huasteca Potosina.
We are going to do a route similar to canyoning because we are going to do a circuit of waterfalls . This excursion can have about 1 kilometer of walking, jumping over the multiple waterfalls and changes in level of the Micos River.
Our guides will give you all the necessary safety equipment for this activity since we have to measure the dangers of the river and the jumps. They are also experts in adventure sports who know the zone to perfection, they will teach you where and how to jump on each stretch of the river. We will also rappel in some sections, all directed by the guides.
Enjoy the adrenaline and overcome your fear of heights, it is very fun and you will be left with the desire to repeat.