The Alternative Footprint Club is an organization founded on April 13, 2001, whose main objective is to provide experience of eco tourism and quality adventure sports, safe and fun.
This entertainment and hiking center organizes half-mountain activities such as hiking, interpretive hiking, rappelling, climbing, canopy and mountain biking. It is clearly focused on ecotourism.
The mission of Footprint is to serve as a link between alternative or nature sports, with Xalapeña society and with the sole purpose of contributing to the improvement of the quality of life of our partners and guests through conditioning physical and technical level of the different disciplines that are practiced here.
Discover a new face of Xalapa and become an adventurer with the Alternative Footprint Club .
Come to the Alternative Footprint Club and live a mountain adventure, enjoying the most impressive scenery of Xalapa on a walk guided with our guides.
If you are interested in being part of this fun adventure, be sure to ask about the excursions that the club organizes on an annual calendar at:
- La Antigua al Mar: It is a tour that takes you to know the beautiful Pueblo de la Antigua that is about 80 km away in a semi tropical area and where you can camp on the beach.
- Camp in the Cofre de Perote: Camp in the forest to walk around the area and climb to the top of the Cofre de Perote.
- Ball Games Route: Walk through the archaeological zone of La Cantona, which also includes a geography workshop.
- The Sleeping Woman Route: Camp in the third refuge of the Iztacihuatl for half-mountain trekking.
These are just a few examples of your excursions but if you want more information do not hesitate to contact Alternative Footprint Club .
Come and enjoy the mountain and vertical activities, doing climbing with Alternative Footprint Club .
Alternative Footprint Club is an organization formed by expert mountaineers that organizes adventure sports in the best natural settings of the region of Xalapa and surroundings.
If what you want to do is climbing, taking advantage of the privileged wealth of natural resources in Veracruz . An example of this is a complete canyoning excursion in Xico - Teocelo which consists of a round trip that includes climbing and 2 rappels on natural rock walls and waterfall .
All guides and instructors that are part of the Alternative Footprint Club are specialists in vertical activities and mountain sports so you can be sure that you are in the best hands.
Come and enjoy the mountain with Alternative Footprint Club.
Come and travel on mountain bike the best routes and trails of the summits of Xalapa and surroundings with the expert mountaineers and hikers of the Alternative Footprint Club. >
Alternative Footprint Club has as its main objective to publicize the natural beauty of the Xalapa region and at the same time practice sports to provide fun and very complete experiences.
For this reason, organize the following mountain biking excursions :
- Xcesos: Route that lasts 60 hours in which about 70 kilometers are made by bicycle, all on mountain routes and trails, which is complemented with about 20 kms. hiking and 5 kms are made by raft on the river.
- Descent of the Chest: 12-hour bike ride through the Fog Forest and picturesque towns.
These are just some examples of their established routes, although alternative excursions to different matters are organized every month. If you are interested, do not forget to request free information.
Veracruz (Ciudad) » Veracruz
Boca del Río » Veracruz
Xalapa » Veracruz
Come and enjoy the mountains, peaks, caverns and canyons of Xalapa with Alternative Footprint Club that invites you to excursions where rappelling is the activity star.
Alternative Footprint Club is an excursion organization that tours the most impressive mountain scenery in the state of Veracruz . Here you will find a wide range of excursions where you can reach any corner by doing rappel .
Among the already organized circuits that the Alternative Footprint Club may interest you:
- Underworld: Excursion to this peak that is 30 Kilometers from Xalapa where you can rappel over a 40-meter rock wall and travel through a cave for 30 minutes.
- Route of the Conquest: Visit to an old Spanish fort where we will make 2 rappels, one of 20 meters on wall and another of 50 meters in free fall, falling to the river.
- Aguas Azules: Rappelling trip in pure waters to descend 12 meters in free fall.
- Mobile Stones: Come and live the wonderful experience of rappelling in a waterfall of 12 meters and then walk to reach some pools of water where we can swim.
- The Route of the 3 Steps: Totally vertical route with 3 rappels of 22, 50 and 60 meters in cascade.
These are just some of the many excursions organized by the La Huella Alternative Club .