The Club Alternativo Huella is an organization founded on April 13, 2001, whose main objective is to provide quality, safe and fun eco-tourism and adventure sports experiences.
This entertainment and hiking center organizes mid-mountain activities such as hiking, interpretive hiking, rappelling, climbing, canopying and mountain biking. It is clearly focused on ecotourism.
The mission of Huella is to serve as a link between alternative or nature sports, with Xalapeña society and with the sole purpose of contributing to the improvement of the quality of life of our members and guests through conditioning physical and technical level of the different disciplines that are practiced here.
Discover a new face of Xalapa and become an adventurer with the Huella Alternative Club .
Come and enjoy the mountains, peaks, caverns and canyons of Xalapa with Huella Alternative Club that invites you to excursions where rappelling is the activity star.
Club Alternativo Huella is an excursion organization that conducts tours through the most impressive mountain scenery in the state of Veracruz . Here you will find a wide range of excursions where you can reach any corner by rappelling .
Among the circuits already organized that the Huella Alternative Club may interest you:
- Underworld: Excursion to this peak that is located 30 kilometers from Xalapa where you can rappel over a 40-meter rock wall and visit a cave for 30 minutes.
- Ruta de la Conquista: Visit an old Spanish fort where we will do 2 rappels, one of 20 meters on the wall and another of 50 meters in free fall, falling into the river.
- Aguas Azules: rappelling excursion in pure waters to descend 12 meters in free fall.
- Moving Stones: Come and live the wonderful experience of rappelling down a 12-meter waterfall and then on a walk to reach some pools of water where we can swim.
- The Route of the 3 Steps: Totally vertical route with 3 rappels of 22, 50 and 60 meters in cascade.
These are just some of the many excursions organized by the La Huella Alternative Club .
Come and ride mountain bike the best routes and trails of the summits of Xalapa and its surroundings with the expert mountaineers and hikers from the Huella Alternative Club. Strong >
Club Alternativo Huella 's main objective is to publicize the natural beauty of the Xalapa region and at the same time practice sports to provide fun and very complete experiences.
For this reason, it organizes the following mountain biking excursions:
- Xcesos: Route that has a duration of 60 hours in which about 70 kilometers are made by bicycle, all on routes and mountain trails, which is complemented by about 20 kms. walking and 5 kms by raft on the river.
- Descent of the Chest: 12-hour excursion that passes by bicycle through the Fog Forest and through picturesque towns.
These are just a few examples of its already established routes, although every month alternative excursions are organized on different subjects. If you are interested, do not stop requesting free information.
Come and enjoy the mountain and vertical activities, doing climbing with Huella Alternative Club .
Club Alternativo Huella is an organization made up of expert mountaineers that organizes adventure sports in the best natural settings in the Xalapa region and surroundings.
If what you want to do is climbing, taking advantage of the privileged wealth of natural resources in Veracruz . An example of this is a complete canyoning excursion in Xico - Teocelo which consists of a round trip excursion that includes climbing and 2 rappels on natural rock walls and waterfall .
All the guides and instructors that are part of the Huella Alternative Club are specialists in vertical activities and mountain sports so you can be sure that you are in the best hands.
Come and enjoy the mountains with Huella Alternative Club.
Come to Huella Alternative Club and live a mountain adventure, enjoying the most impressive scenery of Xalapa on a hike guided with our guides.
If you are interested in being part of this fun adventure, be sure to ask about the excursions that the club organizes on an annual calendar at:
- La Antigua al Mar: It is a tour that takes you to know the beautiful town of Antigua, which is about 80 km away in a semi-tropical area and where you can camp on the beach.
- Camp in the Cofre de Perote: Camp in the forest to walk through the area and climb to the top of the Cofre de Perote.
- Ball Games Route: Walk through the archaeological site of La Cantona, which also includes a geography workshop.
- The Route of the Sleeping Woman: Camp in the third refuge of Iztacihuatl for a mid-mountain hike.
These are just some examples of their excursions but if you want more information, do not hesitate to contact Club Alternativo Huella .