Ecocurs is a company that offers high and low impact adventure sport training, human development workshops with recreational activities and low impact adventure sports, and ecotourism tours with adventure sport.
Ecocurs was born from the company SASI (Advisory Services and Integral Security), dedicated for 30 years to provide training, advice and security, rescue and emergency services. In Ecocurs we ponder the safety of people along with fun and adventure.
Adventure sports that you can do either as an activity or in a combined package of activities:
- Rappel : We are one of the few places that offer you to descend to the pool of a cenote rappelling. In addition, we offer specialized courses in sports or rescue rappelling.
- Slackline or suspension bridge over cenotes: Test your balance by walking on a rope suspended in the air. The test preferred by the most daring.
- Snorkel : You can not miss a little time to put on the mask and fins to cool us in the crystal clear waters of the Mayan cenotes.
- Tarzaneras or pendulums: Take the rope and throw yourself in the water like the King of the Jungle did. Get involved without fear.
- Kayak : We offer routes directed by the mangroves of Yucatan.
- Climbing sports: If you think there is little adrenaline in our activities in cenotes and mangroves, how about learning to climb on natural rock.
We want to discover the magic of the Mayan jungle. With us you will know places like the Cenotes of Homún, Sotuta and Abalá . The Mangroves that we usually visit are in Puerto Progreso and Puerto Santa Clara.
In addition to recreational activities, we have Human Development Training workshops with the aforementioned adventure sports. In them we work values such as the Integration of work teams (Team Building), Development of goals and objectives and Leadership.
The activities of the teambuilding workshops are designed to generate integration, sense of belonging, trust and leadership in work teams and can be adapted, as well as the routes, to the needs of the group . Participants carry out recreational activities and low-impact adventure sports in a safe environment that facilitates them to collaborate in a harmonious environment with their peers as well as control fears and break limiting personal schemes.
Ecocurs, event organization specialists, each tour is a life learning.