Gozamex is an ecotourism agency with offices in Puebla , which organizes trips and excursions throughout the country. With this tour operator you can discover the corners of an unknown Mexico, a Mexico of impressive natural landscapes and scenes of light and color on the beach, desert, mountain or jungle.
From adventure activities trips, to gastronomic and cultural workshops . Gozamex, organizes excursions with the aim of learning about Mexican traditions and culture, visiting the most important historical, colonial and pre-Hispanic legacies of the Mexican Republic.
The company puts its services at your disposal, having the ability to organize business, family, couple and school trips . From camps, to five-star hotels or rustic cabins; do not miss the opportunity to consult their excursions, programs or the destinations that Gozamex has for you with accommodation and transportation included.
In addition, they have excellent tour guides that will take you to listen to great stories, spend unforgettable moments and above all, have fun on your vacations or weekend getaways.
Visit the best natural settings in our country walking in the jungle, mountains or beach with Gozamex Ecotourism .
Gozamex is an eco-tourism agency that organizes trips and guided excursions to the most important tourist spots in Puebla and the southeast of Mexico.
They stand out among their favorite destinations:
- Veracruz : Discover the wooded landscape of Tlapacoya that surrounds the Filobobos river, visit the archaeological zone of Tajín, tour of the Magical Town of Coatepec and Tlacotalpan and hiking through the waterfall of Salto de Eyipantla and Jacomulco .
- Chiapas : Tours of the archaeological zones of Palenque, Bonampak and Toniná; hiking through Sima de las Cotorras, El Chiflón, Las Lagunas de Montebello, El ocote forest, the Lacandona forest; and visit the Magical Town of San Cristóbal de las Casas.
- Yucatán : Visit the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá, Uxmal, Kabah; hike and trek through the cenotes of Abalá, Buctzotz, Kaax Ek, Ik Kil, Xlakah and the caves of Balankanché or Loltún.
- Oaxaca : Guided tours of the archaeological sites of Montealban, Mitla, Yagul and Dainzú; hiking through the central valleys of Santa María del Tule, Arrazola, Atzompa and San Bartolo Coyotepec.
- Campeche : Go on interpretive hiking and guided walks through the Salto Grande Ecological Reserve; the lagoons of Panloa, Pericos and la Misteriosa; the Petrified Forest; Bocana del Estero de Celestún.
- Tabasco : Hike through Laguna del Rosario, Agua Selva, Cascadas de Reforma Ecological Reserve, Centla Swamps, Cerro Teodomiro and Punta Manglar ecotourism development.
- Quintana Roo : Hike through the protected natural areas of Bahía de Chetumal, Banco de Chinchorro, Mesoamerican Reef, Xcalak Reef, Garrafón National Park and the Isla Contoy Biosphere Reserve.
Request more information if you want to do any of these excursions.
Gozamex takes you all over Mexico so that you can learn the traditions, customs and gastronomy more traditional of our country.
This ecotourism tour operator, organizes guided excursions of one or several days through some indigenous communities, towns famous for their gastronomy or routes, to learn about such ancient traditions as the offerings of the day of the dead.
For example, Gozamex has tours like:
As cultural and seasonal excursions have very specific dates, so if you want more information on availability and offer, do not hesitate to contact Gozamex.
To go to its different routes, it is necessary to make a reservation in advance, to be able to organize your day well and thus offer you the best service.