Mountaineers Laudanos is a company specialized in unconventional sports dedicated to organizing excursions and teaching mountain activities in professional way in the Teziutlán region in the state of Puebla .
If you like rappelling, climbing, caving, hiking, camping trips this is your place and its surroundings.
Don't think about it anymore and ask for more information about the packages and excursions that Laudanos Mountaineers have for you.
The main objective of this organization is to provide an experience of direct and responsible contact with nature in the mountains . Always with the guarantee of giving a warm and, above all, human service.
Mountaineers Laudanos have all the official certifications to perform these extreme sport activities. In addition, their guides are highly trained to react in all situations.
The activities of Laudanos Mountaineers are appropriate for people of all ages , since it is not necessary to have previous experience in adventure sports, just really wanting to have fun.
If you are looking for a excursion in the mountains with your friends or family, Laudanos Mountaineers offers you guided walks through Tezitulán , Puebla, and its surroundings.
Montañistas Laudanos is a association of mountain athletes whose main objective is to organize excursions and adventure activities in order to enjoy nature in direct contact. Therefore, he has designed several hiking and trekking routes that might interest you as:
- Footprints of the Universe : 4-hour hike to mountain areas where the story tells that meteors fell from the sky, more than 100 years ago.
- Devil's Cavity : Four hours of hiking with a moderate level of difficulty that takes you to a cave, where according to local stories, they say that the demon appears at a certain time of day and night.
- Sanctuary in the fog : 3-hour walk through the forest, performing interpretive hiking until you reach a beautiful mountain church that only opens during Holy Week and December 12. p >
- El Vigilante : 5 hours of walking along the hill of Chignautla to learn about the enormous figure of Cristo de la Montaña located more than 3 thousand meters above sea level.
- The Tunnels : 5-hour tour that visits tunnels and abandoned tracks of old trains passing through this region. A nostalgic look at Puebla's past.
Mountaineers Laudanos, in addition, organizes high mountain excursions for mountaineers and specialized athletes . Do not think more and request more information.
Laudanos Mountaineers organize excursions and climbing activities in Tezitulán , state of Puebla .
If you like climbing and are looking for a perfect natural environment to practice what you know, Laudanos Mountaineers offer you to do it with the support of the knowledge and experience they have, they are authentic professionals in vertical activities .
The climbing activity suggested by Laudanos Mountaineers has duration of an hour and a half , but if you are warned that the level of difficulty is moderate, it is necessary to have a prior knowledge of climbing. In fact, for them it is a complementary activity to rappelling .
For this association of mountain athletes, the main objective of organizing excursions and activities for groups of children and adults, is to teach climbing techniques and knowledge, so do not panic and ask about their workshops and initiation classes .
If you like nature and are passionate about researching and discovering each of its most hidden corners, Laudanos Mountaineers invites you to Teziutlán , Puebla , so you can practice Caving , the most complete and exciting mountain sport.
Caving is an activity that mixes rappelling, climbing and hiking in order to explore caves and caverns in a wild natural environment. If this challenge catches your attention, Laudanos Mountaineers offers you the following excursions:
- The Guardian : Expedition to this cave, famous among the locals for the legends and myths that are told about the healing and miraculous power of its waters.
- Las Lagartijas : The entrance to this cave is hidden between a stream and vegetation. It is a very interesting excursion for adventure lovers since their tours have a high level of difficulty.
- Xochiapan Cave : This cave is a highly recommended excursion because of its beauty, the rock formations of stalactites and stalagmites form authentic stone landscapes.
Enjoy a magnificent experience with Laudanos Mountaineers. All your guides and monitors are certified and highly trained to guide you in this adventure with maximum security.
Do you like the rappel ? Then come down high rock walls in the company of certified professionals with Laudanos Mountaineers .
The rappels in vertical wall organized by this association of mountain athletes are carried out in the region of Teziutlán and its surroundings. These can be of traditional rappel or free fall . In fact, the activities are classified into:
- Rapel “Ta´bajito” : it is a descent on a rock wall 40 meters high. The specialized guides of Laudanos Mountaineers will teach you the technique to download and use the equipment. It is ideal for beginners and amateurs.
- Rappel "Low altitude" : Descent to 60 meters high for people who have an advanced level of rappelling with moderate difficulty. This type of rappelling is used in mountain excursions, caving, canyoning and canyoning.
- "El Chivo" : Rappel 80 meters high above the ground, fun and exciting, specially designed to raise your adrenaline levels.
Mountaineers Laudanos are an organization that conducts excursions and camps for children and adults with the aim of enjoying nature and learning to do mountain activities, including vertical activities such as rappelling and climbing. < / p>