Tierra Tequila is a pioneer in the tourism sector in the region of Tequila, a town in Jalisco. We are dedicated to adventure sports excursions throughout the year and are suitable for all ages.
In Tierra Tequila we offer hiking, rappelling, mountain biking and agave field tours, where in addition to enjoying the wonderful town, you can have fun on adventure tours. < br />
All our tours have the material that the activity needs, tour guides by group, transportation to where the activity will take place, specific vehicles (bicycles).
Our tours are done outdoors and are suitable for all family or friends. We also have visits to archeological sites such as Guachimontones, where you will get a better perspective of the region's culture.
In addition, we have camps for all ages, that will allow you to get to know the region in a different way and make new friends.
Tierra Tequila Caminata has excellent programs for hiking in the famous town of Tequila, Jalisco, no matter how old you are, you can enjoy a nice walk.
The places you can visit are Santo Toribio, Los Azules, Barranca and Los Sauces, where we offer you environmental education, where a tour guide will take you on the excursion and give you talks about the area and its vegetation .
In Tierra Tequila Walk we set up small or large groups and offer transportation to the place where the trek will begin and back to town.
In addition, we provide you with medical insurance during the expedition and give you a light lunch and bottled water so you can enjoy your visit to the town of Tequila to the fullest.
We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes that allow you to walk between the malesa and vegetation of the area.
Tierra Tequila Ciclismo We offer four different mountain biking routes for you to enjoy the town of Tequila on a speed bike ride.
In Tierra Tequila you have the option to sign up for tours from 2 hours to 5. The tours we have are guided by a professional guide that can take you to different Sites:
- Route of the historic center, an emblematic and very picturesque site where you will enjoy history and legend of the area, it lasts 2 hours.
- Route of the agave, lasting 3.5 hours, you will live a natural path through the plants that give life to the drink called tequila.
- Route Santo Toribio Romo, has a duration of 4 or 5 hours, a mixture of historic houses and nature trails that will penetrate you with the flora and fauna of the region.
- Route of the Totole, where for 3 or 4 hours you will cross rivers and agave formations. A path that needs the best physical condition.
Also, if you want to take a walk, we rent the bike and we include the tickets to the natural park of the Brotherhood.
Tierra Tequila Rappel We take you down a waterfall from the town of Tequila, Jalisco, where you can test your physical condition in totally natural landscapes.
With the Tierra Tequila Rappel tours you will get:
• Transportation to the place where rappelling will take place
• Expert instructor in adventure sports
• Waist harness
• Protective helmet
• Rope and carabiners
• A light and delicious lunch
• Bottled waters and soft drinks
The waterfalls that you can choose have three different heights, 6 meters for the little ones, and 50 or 70 for the most intrepid and adventurous.
This fun sport of rappelling can be done from an early age and does not need previous knowledge, since it is very simple and with a few brief indications of the guide you will be able to get off without any problem.
In addition, the rappel will give you different perspectives of the tequila landscape, from different heights, in addition to helping you gain confidence and lose your fear of heights.