More than a tour operator at Amigo Tours Vallarta we offer you experiences, not just trips. We want you to enjoy exciting sensations performing various adventure sports in the natural settings of Puerto Vallarta and surroundings .
Among the tours we organize you will find everything from four-wheeler routes through the Sierra Madre jungle, to kayaking with snorkeling on the shores of the Mexican Pacific. Also We invite you to fly and for this we take you to the best adventure parks with the most impressive zip lines that you have ever seen.
For lovers of water sports we have excursions, diving courses and certifications for athletes of all levels. Also, approximately between the months of December and April we also organize excursions of whale watching to witness closely this natural phenomenon that occurs year after year on our coasts.
We also offer tours in buggies, horseback riding or simply guided walks through nature. In Amigo Tours Vallarta you will find the best options for your vacation.
And you don't have to limit yourself only to Vallarta, the state of Jalisco is very rich in history, culture and traditions so we also organize guided tours with our “City Tours” through cities like Guadalajara and Tequila.
At Amigo Tours Vallarta we invite you to know all our services.
Diving is one of the favorite activities of all those who visit the beaches of Jalisco , so in Amigo Tours Vallarta we do not want to be less and we offer you all kinds of alternatives so you can immerse yourself in the waters of the Pacific .
Our diving services are classified as follows:
- Diving for beginners : Initiation to diving in the specialized centers of Mismaloya, Majahuitas and Los Arcos beaches.
- Intermediate Diving : If you already have previous experience diving, we will take you to the Marietas Islands because you are ready to explore this set of magical and hidden islands.
- Diving for advanced : If you already have a certificate and can immerse yourself at different depths, we suggest guided excursions to El Chimo and El Morro.
- Certifications : If you want to take advantage of your stay on the beach this vacation and get certified, we offer you the following Discover Scuba, PADI Scuba Diver, Open Water PADI, Advanced, Adventure courses, among other levels.
For more personalized information contact us.
Paddle under the sun of Banderas Bay with the kayak excursions we offer you at Amigo Tours Vallarta. As an experience creator, we want you to get on board these fun boats
Our kayak excursions on the coast of Puerto Vallarta are as follows:
- Kayaking and snorkeling combo on the beach: We go to Colomitos beach to learn kayaking. Not only are we going to take a tour on this boat, but we are going to have a picnic in the sand and then some snorkeling. We return kayaking to Boca de Tomatlán.
- Las Caletas: We go to Banderas Bay to find this hidden place where we can go kayaking between its calm and soft waves.
- Marietas Islands: This is one of the most exclusive tours we have since we take you to paddle around this group of islands with striking rock formations.
- Yelapa and Majahuitas: Two magical destinations that we join in a single tour where you can also practice kayaking.
Adventure, sun and beach activities with Amigo Tours Vallarta are guaranteed.
All the people who visit Puerto Vallarta cannot avoid the temptation to get on a boat and contemplate this beautiful city from a different perspective. In Amigo Tours Vallarta we offer you all the boat trips alternatives that exist in the region so that you can book them easily and at attractive prices.
Our boat trips are divided as follows:
- Vallarta Bay Cruises: Panoramic tours to get to know Los Arcos, Las Ánimas Bay, Qumixto, Yelapa, Majahuitas and Las Caletas. All these rides are during the day because at night we offer you to board a Pirate Ship, a Party on a boat or a sunset tour with the sunset.
- Sailboat: This is a private tour of Banderas Bay by day or sunset, you decide if you want a family experience or a romantic gift.
- Expedition to the Town of San Blas: We will take you to this small fishing village in the state of Nayarit where we will take a boat trip on the La Tovara River.
Walks for all tastes at all hours of the day, in and out of Vallarta. Have fun this vacation with Amigo Tours Vallarta.
For all those who visit the beaches of Puerto Vallarta in the winter months, there is an almost obligatory excursion to do, the tour of "Whale Watching" because It is a life experience, unique and that only takes place on our shores once a year. In Amigo Tours Vallarta we offer them from December to March.
In fact, these photographic safaris are among the most important in the entire Bay. Every year hundreds of gray and humpback whales migrate to our beaches. This phenomenon has become a spectacle since many tourists come only to see it up close.
In each tour we will be accompanied by specialized guides in marine biology, they will give us an introduction talk to the whole world of whales and thus better appreciate the activity and value this event more. p >
Our excursions last approximately 4 hours at sea , leaving from the Puerto Vallarta Marina of Nuevo Vallarta. Listen to the whales and watch them play and jump in the sea, even with a little luck we can pet them.
Immerse yourself in the warm waters of Banderas Bay and discover snorkeling everything that hides the Mexican Pacific under the sea. In Amigo Tours Vallarta we have several excursions along the coast.
Within our snorkeling services we offer you the following alternatives:
- Kayak and snorkel combo: This is a super package of 2 activities on the coast of Colomitos as it is an area of the bay where the water is very clear and you can appreciate a great variety of tropical fish.
- Marietas Islands: Discover this wonderful hidden place where snorkeling is almost mandatory since sometimes we can observe even sea turtles.
- Los Arcos: Guided visit to the National Marine Park where even the smallest of the house can snorkel safely.
We also have snorkeling trips to the Majahuitas Beach and Las Caletas.
Step by step, we will tour the most beautiful landscapes of Puerto Vallarta. In Amigo Tours Vallarta we have several guided hike excursions through the different natural settings of the Sierra Madre and the Bay.
Within the excursions that we can offer you you will find:
- Hike in the Sierra Madre: We will walk through the tropical forest, jungle type, leaving from the ranch “El Naranjal”. It is a mountain hiking trail.
- Trekking and diving combo: Taking advantage of our situation in Banderas Bay we take you to Colomitos to enjoy 2 adventure activities in a single day.
- Bird watching : These are themed excursions designed for those who love nature, where you can see a great variety of tropical birds, many native species of the region. >
- Excursion to see the bird of tropical paradise until you reach the Nogalito in the Sierra Madre.
For more details of our excursions contact Amigo Tours Vallarta.
The horse riding through the Sierra Madre are one of the most traditional activities in Puerto Vallarta. Friend Tours Vallarta invite you to gallop through the mountains between waterfalls and springs.
We offer 3 excursions from which you can choose:
- Horseback riding through the tropical forest: Our adventure begins on a small ranch in the middle of the jungle until you reach a viewpoint from which you can see the entire Bay.
- Wild Cavalcade: Tour of up to 5 hours in which we will reach a hidden waterfall in the middle of the Sierra Madre. We will walk along the path known as the "Camino del Diablo" which is a direct descent to the canyons of the mountains.
- Horseback Riding Cascades: Travel through all the Jalisco towns of the Sierra, contemplating all the landscapes of the jungle.
The Amigo Tour Vallarta tours are designed for beginners even though they have no previous experience.
Live a 100% Mexican experience in Puerto Vallarta this vacation
Our guides want to take you to know the most important corners of Jalisco. At Amigo Tours Vallarta we not only organize “ City tours” in our city, but we also go to other cities in the state.
The City Tours of Amigo Tours Vallarta are as follows:
- Puerto Vallarta City Tour: We begin the tour at the Marina Vallarta Yacht Club. Our guide will take us briskly through the main buildings and historical monuments of the city including the Municipal Palace. We will also visit the Costa de Oro south, the Mirador and the El Arco formation, as well as the set of the movie “La noche de la Iguana”.
- Gastronomic tour in Vallarta: Walking tour of the city in about 4 hours we will go through about 12 restaurants and food stores carefully chosen by our guides. The goal is to enjoy the most local and typical dishes.
- Guadalajara Tour: This is a 2-day tour where we will see the main tourist attractions and take a “Shopping” tour.
- Tour Tequila: Learn about the whole process of making this traditional Mexican drink visiting the Magic Town of Tequila, as well as a Tequila Factory with its own botanical garden.
Check the rates and schedules of our trips in Amigo Tours Vallarta.
More than tours, at Amigo Tours Vallarta we invite you to live experiences , that's why we offer you the opportunity to fly through a zip line at full speed in the middle of the jungle. We are specialists in adventure activities and you will be surprised by the wide variety of options that we offer to make a Canopy circuit.
These are just some of the canopy tours that we offer you at Amigo Tours Vallarta:
- Los Veranos: This is a circuit formed by 14 zip lines where we can also enjoy a mini zoo and the beach.
- Canopy River: It is a zip line park that crosses the Cuale River in the Sierra Madre with 12 platforms.
- Extreme Zip Line : To get to this adventure park you will have to cross the rainforest.
- Outdoor adventure : This is a full-day eco tour in which in addition to zip lines you will be able to board a super fast motor boat in Boca de Tomatlan.
- Cuale Mountain Expedition : In addition to the Canopy River zip line circuit you can rappel up to 27 meters high.
- Buggies combo with canopy tour in Nogalito .
- Combo with tour in vehicles Rhino all terrain with canopy in Canopy River.
- Combo of zip lines and ATVs on the Cuale River.
For more details of our services, contact Amigo Tours Vallarta.
At Amigo Tours Vallarta we specialize in ATV tours through the jungle , they are our star activity and we want to invite you to live this exciting adventure experience in the Sierra Madre .
Our ATV routes are made on board automatic vehicles, very easy to handle for anyone despite having no previous experience. They are four-wheelers Yamaha Grizzly 350cc. On these all-terrain bikes we will take a tour of everything along the Cuale River.
We will pass through ranches, communities and small towns typical of this region, making a stop to rest in Sierra Vallejo . Another stop is at Moro Paraíso where we will eat traditional Jalisco dishes.
In addition, in Amigo Tours Vallarta we give you the opportunity to make this same tour and combine it with a Canopy circuit. We are at the end of the route to one of the most famous adventure parks of Puerto Vallarta where we will find the most impressive zip lines. You can't miss it.
For lovers of all-terrain vehicles, we invite you to try driving a buggy in the mountains. In Amigo Tours Vallarta we invite you to try Dune Buggies, driving along the coast of the old area of Vallarta.
We will know on board these exciting vehicles the main attractions of the coast of Banderas Bay. On the one hand we have a tour that in addition to the beach passes through the Sierra Madre and reaches the beautiful fishing village Boca de Tomatlán.
The Buggies are easy to handle and very safe, you can go as a couple or as a family as they have a capacity of 2 to 4 passengers. There is nothing better as a shared adventure.
The beach sections will be managed by Mismaloya where we will see the famous rock formation of “El Arco” , while the mountain ones will be visited by waterfalls, villages , ranches, until you reach Nogalito .
If you wish, you can combine your Buggy Tour with an experience of zip lines at the Canopy River adventure park.