Created by a specialist guide in birds and promoter of care and protection of nature through ecological tourism, Lalo Eco Tours offers you the best of the coast of Oaxaca .
We are an eco-conscious company that offers different adventure tours within beautiful natural beauty destinations of Oaxaca. With us you can discover the jungle, the beach and the rivers in:
- Excursions of kayak ,
- Rides in canoe ,
- Boat trips ,
- hiking trails ,
- Routes to horse .
Any of these activities will be carried out with the guide company to understand, admire and learn about birds and other local animals. You will be able to know the most beautiful corners of Oaxaca both in the sea, in the jungle, in rivers and in lakes.
Don't miss the wonderful Chacahua reserve or Lake Manialtepec and many more places!
Lalo Eco Tours Canoas offers you the opportunity to integrate into the wonderful natural world of Oaxaca. We offer you a canoe tour of the Manialtepec Lagoon and its diverse mangrove channels.
It is in these channels that you can explore and learn about local fauna and flora . The tour has full availability in schedules and includes the guide and the canoe team. We recommend you wear repellent and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
Indeed, canoeing is an excellent way to explore a place like this lagoon that has many narrow channels that could not be reached by boat. In addition, the silent navigation of these boats allows a more intimate access to nature and therefore a better sighting of its inhabitants.
To enjoy an excellent kayak ride, Lalo Eco Tours Kayak proposes you to discover a wonderful place of unique natural beauty in the state of Oaxaca: Manialtepec Lagoon.
The schedules are totally flexible to your availability and the tour includes the kayak team and the expert guide. We recommend you bring a hat and a mosquito repellent .
In this place you can discover the fascinating vegetation of mangroves and different species of sea birds such as Aningas and elegant herons. We will also see black and green iguanas in addition to other locals.
This lagoon has hundreds of channels to explore and kayaking is an excellent way to do it. Don't miss it!
To show you all the natural beauty we have in Oaxaca, Lalo Eco Tours Boat Trip has excellent boat trips prepared for you:
- Walk through the mangroves of the Laguna Manialtepec (15h),
- Night excursion observing the phenomenon of phosphorescence of the lagoon (20h to 22h),
- Tour of the Lagoons of Chacahua (9 am to 5 pm).
These rides include the bilingual guide , the boatman and binoculars. You will be able to observe a great variety of birds, some residents and others migratory but all wonderful.
During these walks you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the water so don't forget to bring your swimsuit!
Lalo Eco Tours Walk invites you to discover the nature of Oaxaca accompanied by a bird expert who will show you and teach you a lot about this topic. We offer different routes for this:
- Around the Manialtepec Lagoon on a walk from 15:30 to 19h , you can enjoy a wonderful sunset over a unique natural landscape. All the birds that you will see, both migrants and residents will be subject to observation and talk about their main characteristics. We will take you accompanied by this guide and with the binoculars team to discover an excellent tour.
- Around Puerto Escondido on a tour of 7h to 13h , we invite you on an ecological walk to observe parrots, parakeets, carpenters, hummingbirds, magpies and even trogons. We will pass through peanut, corn, sesame, Jamaica and more ... We will also visit a lagoon with mangroves and many local plants. We will take you on this tour with a bilingual guide expert in birds, binoculars and transportation from your hotel is included. Don't forget to take water, snacks, repellent, camera and go!
If you like horses and are looking for a splendid walk through nature, Lalo Eco Tours Horseback Riding has excursions through the Oaxacan jungle.
Our horseback riding rides have a duration of 4h in their entirety. The departure will be made from your hotel to the stables and from there we will pass through Manialtepec River in a beautiful path to the hot springs of Atotonilco .
Touring the jungle on a horse is a splendid adventure that will provide you with another point of view and a contact with different nature.
You can take a bath in these sulphurous waters , so don't forget your swimsuit!