Oaxaca Expediciones is an agency specialized in organizing tours and excursions of ecological tourism and adventure on the shores of the state of Oaxaca .
The tour operator has as its main objective to offer all those adventurers a quality and innovative service, providing life experiences of the highest value.
Oaxaca Expediciones has designed different tours and circuit combinations that, in addition to visiting the most beautiful natural landscapes of Huatulco and other coasts of Oaxaca, combine fun and exciting activities that They range from interpretive hiking or a boat ride through the mangroves, to canyoning in waterfalls or rafting in Uncle Copalita .
Do not think twice and discover the beauty of a magical beach, charming and unknown to many. Walk each of its beaches or its mangroves in a different way such as on a horse ride or on a bike ride accompanied by your friends.>
Come and live an authentic extreme adventure with Oaxaca Expediciones , doing some of its Canyoning circuits in the most beautiful natural scenery of Oaxaca .
Oaxaca Expediciones , tour operator specialized in adventure sports, offers you up to 5 different canyoning routes:
- Río Zamatan : Half-day canyoning and rappelling excursion, where you can make waterfalls from 3 to 10 meters high, rappel down the El Chorro Waterfall 14 meters high and swim in the river crossing from one shore to another, jumping between stones and fun slopes.
- Río Tonameca : A day trip of basic and intermediate level that takes you to jump into the water from 3 to 5 meters high, a rappel of 50 meters and a little unevenness. < / p>
- Copalitilla Waterfalls : A route that adapts to different levels of difficulty since it has roads for advanced level for the more adventurous.
- Puerto Escondido Waterfalls : 8-hour canyoning tour in one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Oaxaca.
- Puerto Escondido : 2 full days of adventure, where you can do canyoning, hiking, bird watching, rock jumps, climbing, swimming and much more in different natural settings of the Sierra Madre .
Do not think twice and live the adventure of your life with Oaxaca Expediciones .
You want to enjoy the kayak as a beach adventure, waves and speed, then get in touch with the tour operator specialized in adventure sports, Oaxaca Expeditions . p >
Oaxaca Expediciones offers 4 tours different from kayak in which you will get the most out of this small boat:
- Kayaking in Bahías de Huatulco : Guided excursion by a specialized instructor that will take you paddling to the Bay of Santa Cruz to continue to the beach Delivery.
- Introduction to kayaking course : Introduction course where you will be taught the basic techniques of river kayaking, also learning rescue and autorescate techniques, skimo roll, current reading and introduction to kayaking surf.
- Kayaking on the Oaxaca Coast : Full-day kayak and snorkel tour on the San Agustín Beach.
- Kayaking and snorkeling in Huatulco : Half-day kayaking tour that starts at Maguey Beach, ending at El Organ Beach.
Have you ever imagined, jumping between waves, from one to another, in a kayak? Then do it with Oaxaca Expediciones .
Tour in a motorboat and accompanied by the best guides in the region, the coasts and mangroves of Huatulco and Puerto Escondido with Oaxaca Expeditions .
The boat tours that Oaxaca Expediciones has for you are:
- Walk along the Coasts of Oaxaca : Magnificent tour that takes two adventure excursions in the same day, where you will first do a canyoning route on the Tonameca River to continue with a ride 3 hours that begins at Mazunte Beach and ends at San Agustinillo Beach.
- Tour in the Mangrove : Double canyoning tour and tour through the mangrove La Ventanilla, which ends with a boat tour observing the vegetation and wildlife.
Oaxaca Expediciones is a tour operator specialized in eco-tourism activities and adventure sports, which combining these two explosive leisure modalities, takes you to enjoy an authentic life experience in the most beautiful settings from the state of Oaxaca .
Come to live an adventure without limits descending in rafting the rapids of the region of Huatulco with Oaxaca Expediciones .
Oaxaca Expediciones , tour operator specialized in eco tourism and adventure sports, offers you the following options in rafting:
- Rafting La Bocana : Rafting on the Copalita River suitable for all ages at beginner level.
- Rafting The Hammock : Intermediate rafting in class II and III rapids on the river on an action and adventure tour, ideal for beginners who want an exciting tour.
- Rafting La Alemania : All-day circuit in 60 class III and IV rapids of 25 km.
- Zimatan River Rafting : Half-day excursion, which includes one hour basic rafting plus canyoning, rappelling, kayaking, cycling and ATVs.
- Rafting in Mazunte : Basic and intermediate rafting half an hour from Mazunte or Zipolite, and two hours from Huatulco.
- Rafting Expedition : 2-day excursion on the Copalita River, camping on the banks of the river to live this adventure fully.
If you want more detailed information about each excursion, do not hesitate to contact Oaxaca Expediciones .
Come and discover the seabed of the Mexican Pacific snorkeling in the Huatulco Bay , accompanied by the best specialized guides of Oaxaca Expeditions.
Oaxaca Expeditions takes you to discover the marine treasures that hide the waters of the Oaxaca coast in two different kinds of tours:
- Kayak and snorkel : Combine the curiosity of discovering hidden landscapes with a healthy and exciting sport in which you can stop at different points of the kayaking tours to snorkel in the waters of Bahía de Santa Cruz, La Delivery Beach, San Agustín Beach, Maguey Beach and El Organ Beach.
- Boat trip along the coast + snorkeling + canyoning : Come and live a day of adventure where in addition to doing extreme sports such as canyoning that combines river hike and rappel, you can also enjoy doing snorkel at Mazunte Beach or San Agustinillo Beach.
Come and discover a natural beauty that is not available to anyone, only adventurous and risky, snorkeling with Oaxaca Expeditions .
Come and tour the cycling route the most impressive beaches and mountain scenery of the bays of Huatulco and Puerto Escondido with Oaxaca Expediciones .
Oaxaca Expediciones , a company specialized in eco-tourism activities and adventure sports, organizes these cyclist routes of different levels, basic and extreme, of one or several days with camps .
With Oaxaca Expeditions you will meet in a bike guided tour of some indigenous communities of the coast and Sierras of Oaxaca always accompanied by a specialized guide that will take you through different landscapes of wild nature.
In addition, in these mountain biking excursions through the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca you can add other adventure activities such as rafting, sea kayaking, Environmental interpretation, Archeology, bird watching, canyoning or tours through the mangroves.
Oaxaca Expediciones puts a world of possibilities at your fingertips to live an unforgettable vacation.
Oaxaca Expediciones invites you to live a unique and different experience, touring the wildest beaches of the Oaxaca coast riding horse . < / p>
The tour operator has three guided rides that he puts at your disposal:
- Horseback riding in La Ventanilla Beach : Tour that combines canyoning on the Tonameca River, for lunch at La Ventanilla Beach and then take the 4km virgin beach to reach La Laguna Window, where you can then swim in a sweet gua and with the horses.
- Mangrove and Horses : Tour of the Mangrove La Ventanilla by motor boat, then ride on the beach for two hours.
- Full Moon Riding : Tour that takes place every full moon that runs through La Ventanilla Beach riding for two hours under the moonlight and then dinner at the Oasis restaurant in Playa la Ventanilla .
Do not think twice and ask for more information to fully enjoy the coasts and beaches.
Oaxaca Expediciones organizes for you and for the whole family, a fun and healthy activity suitable for children and adults. Come do hiking, interpretive hiking and bird watching in Hagia Sofia.
Hagia Sofía is an agro-ecological project of 150 hectares that is located one hour from Huatulco Bay in the heart of the Sierra Madre del Sur. In this place, they have been dedicated for years to reforest the area with exotic flowers, plants and fruits from different parts of Asia and Central America.
Hiking is done along a path of flowers where you will find different species of plants, trees and shrubs. Where you finally reach the river you can walk through the cause of the river, climbing and descending stone walls.
At the end, the group will rest in natural hydromassage areas, then have lunch at the ranch and return to the Huatulco Bay .
Oaxaca Expediciones organize this excursion for you, as well as many others where sea kayaking, rafting, horseback riding, mountain biking and other diverse adventures are done.
Come and live a different experience at the Mexican Turtle Center , accompanied by Oaxaca Expediciones .
If you are on vacation in Huatulco Bay you can not miss the opportunity to tour this unique center in the world, where you can meet up to seven different turtle species between sea turtles and turtles terrestrial.
Unlike a traditional visit, this tour is a complete adventure tour since the circuit begins with a canyoning activity in the Tonameca River where you can do a basic rappel tour, jumps to water and river hike.
After the canyoning activity, the tour continues with the visit to the center and once the walk through the Turtle Museum is finished, the last point of visit is Punta Cometa , also called “Sacred Mountain”, where the group will make a walk along its summits until reaching Cometa Beach to rest.