V.I.P. Diving is a professional diving center in the Riviera Maya that offers diving excursions and courses , and snorkeling tours guided by the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Mexican.
This dive operator that offers you:
- Cave and cave diving : specialized expeditions to the Cenotes that exist in the Yucatan Peninsula. These places are bodies of fresh water found in the middle of the jungle, linked by a system of underground rivers, caves and caverns.
- Snorkel : guided tours by Divemaster instructors to the sea or to cenotes for swimming and discovering aquatic landscapes and places you had never imagined.
- Diving courses : The center offers courses for beginners and PADI (Association of Professional Diving Instructors) certifications.
V.I.P. Diving consider their diving services as authentic V.I.P. since your reservations include transportation services to your hotel, specialized professional guides and all the necessary equipment .
If you are in the Riviera Maya , you can not miss the corners that hide in the waters of the Caribbean Sea and in the jungle. The best way to do this is to practice snorkel , that's why V.I.P. Diving offers guided excursions to the most beautiful water scenes in the area.
V.I.P. Diving is a professional diving center that offers services to small groups , specializing in caverns and caves .
Within its range of services for snorkeling, you can choose between two different options:
- VIP Snorkel in Cenote : Swim in one of the thousands of cenotes that are in the middle of the jungle to find rocky scenes bathed in colorful lights. On this excursion you will have 3 hours to swim with snorkel, walk through the jungle or visit boutiques.
- VIP Snorkel in the Sea : Travel to Akumal Bay to observe the live coral reefs of this area and get to know the great variety of marine species that inhabit them as fish of all kinds of shapes and colors, manta rays and turtles.
The V.I.P. service Diving offers you the premier option in all its packages that have the added value of transport from your hotel to the point of completion of the activity.
The Mexican Caribbean has more than 3 thousand places to dive. V.I.P. Diving offers courses and excursions of diving in the Riviera Maya .
V.I.P. Diving is a professional diving center that makes trips to the open sea and to cenotes , placing special emphasis on the experience of cave and cave diving in the Mayan jungle.
The center offers you in its dive offer:
- Cave excursions : tours through the cenotes of the peninsula through stalactites and stalagmites that, together with the light that enters through some holes, create color games in these enclosed spaces that fascinate to all the divers who visit them. The descent in these areas reaches a depth of up to 50 feet.
- Cave diving : If you are an experienced diver and have a cave diving certificate, the agency prepares you for a high-level excursion to the Dos Ojos caves, giving you the option of Visit the cave you want. In this place the maximum diving depth is 100 feet.
V.I.P. Diving also offers diving courses for beginners, where in an hour they can get in touch with this sport and acquire basic skills. It also offers you the following PADI certifications: Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver and Advanced Diver . Within the specialties you will find cavern training, underwater video and underwater photography.