Xúmu Park is an eco-tourist center located in the city of Guanajuato , in the middle of Sierra de Santa Rosa.
Our park has more than 70 hectares of forest where we carry out outdoor activities and adventure sports taking advantage of the mountain landscapes and natural features of the area.
If you come with your friends or family to the Xúmu Park you can share a guided hike through the park, enjoying beautiful wooded scenery. You can also experience the adrenaline of extreme sports such as rappelling and climbing the high rock walls that rise throughout the park.
However, if you like mountain biking, we have cycling routes for all levels and ages, as well as a “Bike Park” , a special area with obstacle assembly and furniture for tricks and stunts with the bike.
The Xúmu Eco Tourist Park is based on the concept of biodiversity and conservation of ecological balance seeking to protect all natural resources and the vast existence of flora and fauna of the ecosystem.
In Xúmu Caminata Park you will find several paths, routes and hiking trails, enjoying the wonderful landscapes and views of the Sierra de Santa Rosa , in the state of Guanajuato .
If what you want is to make a walk in the park we offer two possibilities:
- Do it on your own on our routes: The Park has more than 70 hectares and has its own well-marked routes so you can enjoy the mountains, the viewpoints and the flora that has a vast variety of trees.>
- Hiring guides: We have a highly trained and bilingual professional team that carries out all activities, so you can enjoy a safe excursion and well-organized logistics.
Come and enjoy nature in Xúmu Walk Park , something you can share with your family because it is ideal for all ages.
If you want to start practicing outdoor climbing, Xúmu Escalada Park is one of the best options in Guanajuato.
In Xúmu Escalada Park we have the practice of two of the modalities that exist in this sport:
- Free Climbing: In this activity you have to climb using the hands and feet as traction in the ascent, in addition to maintaining the balance of the body to ascend on the rock, using fixed anchors as a safety measure. The instructor will tell you how to ascend and provide you with all the necessary equipment.
- Boulder: It consists of ascending over the relief of the rock, using the extremities, making movements of balance and force at a height of no more than five meters. This modality requires an instructor to take care of your back, climbing shoes and a mat.
Come to Xúmu Escalada Park and enjoy the best of mountain activities here.
In Xúmu Mountain Biking Park we enjoy one hundred percent of the bicycle in all its modalities and we want to share it with you.
If you are fond of mountain biking or are learning, do not think more about Xúmu Mountain Biking Park we offer you a space to practice these three modalities of Cycling:
- Cross Country: A complete tour of prolonged ups and downs on any type of terrain. An extraordinary physical condition is necessary for these types of routes.
- Down Hill: It consists of going down a mountain by bicycle as quickly as possible, even reaching 60 km / h. In the park we have a 3 km long track to perform the Down Hill mode that has several ramps, cant, roads and obstacles.
- Mountain Biking (MTB): realization of mountain biking routes, along previously drawn paths for easy identification that can be done individually or in groups.
In Xúmu Mountain Biking Park we have equipment rental service for this sport.
If you want to enjoy mountain rappelling in Parque Xúmu Rappel we are experts.
Xúmu Rappel Park we invite you to make descents through high vertical rock walls in the company of instructors specialized in vertical mountain activities.
We are located in the Sierra de Santa Rosa, in Guanajuato. Very close to the city but surrounded by forest and mountains.
Taking advantage of this mountain scenario, we have several points inside the park to make the descents with rope, since our park is 75 hectares in length.
Once you visit us you will not be able to resist rappelling; since, in addition to being an easy activity to do, it is easier to do it with a guide that will teach you step by step and that will give you all the necessary tools to do it safely.
If you would like more information about our prices and availability, please contact Xúmu Rappel Park.