RetoAventura We are a company specialized in carrying out adventure sports in the best natural and mountain scenery of the state of Nuevo León.
In RetoAventura we specialize in extreme activities such as canyoning, caving, mountain biking, rappelling, climbing and mountain hiking; so we organize excursions always led by expert instructors that will take you to live the best adventures of your life.
In RetoAventura we have more than 20 years of experience exploring the beautiful places of the state, knowing such extreme places as the Matacanes canyon and Hidrophobia. Our guides have extensive knowledge and accreditation endorsed by Civil Protection of the State of Nuevo León and the Corporation for Tourism Development of Nuevo León.
Dare to live the challenge. In RetoAventura we are waiting for you to enjoy an unforgettable life experience.
In RetoAventura Cañonismo we are authentic specialists in this mountain discipline organizing excursions and trips for more than 20 years to the incredible and most famous places of the state of Nuevo León.
In Cannon Adventure Challenge we take you on an excursion to:
- Matacanes: One of the most beautiful and known in the state where you have to descend in 2 rappels, 2 caverns, swim in underground rivers and make a great infinity of waterfalls between one and 10 meters.
- Hydrophobia: Infinity jumps to turquoise water pits and a long walk to the base of the waterfall.
- 7 Rappels: 7 rappel descents to reach the canyon, in which the sixth and seventh are made on waterfalls, one of more than 70 meters high.
- Dungeon: Ascent by a path with 2 hour walk, to begin the descent with 5 rappels by waterfalls. It is ideal for beginners.
- Labyrinth: Small cannon of short duration that has 3 rappels and a zip line, with a single pool of water.
- El Salto: We must descend in 2 rappels with capricious rock forms.
These are just some canyons because we offer you many more. We know them all and we know what will be the best destination for you and your group depending on their level.
In RetoAventura Cañonismo we invite you to overcome one of the biggest challenges of your life.
Challenge Adventure Walk We are expert mountaineers who have more than 20 years of experience organizing excursions and excursions through the most beautiful landscapes of our state.
Our highly specialized guides in camping and adventure activities, invite you to enjoy the best views of Nuevo León, making an excursion in one of these 2 different types of trek :
- Half mountain: Walk along the slopes of hills and mountains that rise in our royal mountain range, such as Cerro de las Mitras, Cerro de la Silla, Copete de las Águilas, “M”, La Ventana, El Nido of Aguiluchos, La Mota Grande, Cabeza de Sapo, La Calle, Cerro de las Nieves and many more mountains.
- High Mountain: Specialized mountaineering excursions that require a good physical condition and a previous experience in mountaineering. With us you can climb to the highest peaks of La Malinche, Iztacihuatl and Pico de Orizaba.
Come and enjoy the best of nature with the trips and excursions we offer you at Walk Adventure.
If you have the concern to learn the basic techniques of this discipline in Climbing Adventure Challenge we offer you the best courses in outdoor scenarios so that you learn to climb on vertical walls of natural rock.
The first step, first of all, is to know all the basic climbing equipment as well as its correct use and the techniques necessary for you to have a good performance on the rock.
In Climbing Adventure we have a highly trained and accredited team in vertical activities, being the best instructors in the region in rappelling and climbing, not to mention that in addition each excursion is always carried out under the strictest rules of security, down to the last detail.
Our rappelling and climbing courses last approximately 3 to 5 hours, and are held throughout the year. Don't wait any longer and get in touch with Climbing Challenge to try the sport of your life.
If you are an adventurer at heart and want to explore every corner of the earth, in Caving Adventure Challenge we invite you to go further and delve into the depths of the caves to discover what nature hides in these magical places.
In Caving Adventure Challenge we organize excursions to caves and caverns, as well as to underground cavities so that you can live adventures that many times you have only seen on television so we offer you trips to:
- Tierrosa Cave: In the Potrero Redondo area this incredible cavern is located that has underground rivers and mud corridors, where you will travel wide vaults and low and narrow passages.
- Basement of the Swallows: It is a very deep natural basement only suitable for extreme athletes since it requires prior training in techniques of ascent and descent on vertical walls since you have to descend through a cavity of up to 370 meters deep.
In RetoAventura Caving we have the best security team and highly trained instructors who will accompany you on each adventure. For more information, please call us.
For the healthiest athletes who like to breathe fresh air, they cannot miss the proposal that Mountain Cycling Adventure Challenge we have prepared for them.
In Mountain Biking Challenge we are aware of the natural beauty of the area we inhabit and that is why we want you to accompany us pedaling on the following routes:
- Santiago - Cola de Caballo: Cycle route that crosses the most tourist points of the region such as the Cola de Caballo waterfall. The circuit ends in the Magic Town of Villa de Santiago after crossing streams, undulating roads and many more landscapes.
- Rinconada: Circuit that crosses places like Los Fierros, Sabanillas or Maravillas; all of them characterized by semi-desert landscapes stopping in caves that house cave paintings and a small dam that lends itself to take a rest.
- Competition tracks: we take you to the best tracks in the state to test your cycling skills, bypassing natural obstacles.
Come ride with us. Mountain Bike Adventure Challenge awaits you.
If you are fond of adrenaline you tell us to do a rappel in free fall about 120 meters high, what we have called your attention. Well, with Rappel Adventure this is more than possible.
Rappel Adventure Challenge You can live the adventure of descending on rope in places you had never imagined as:
- Picos Licos: Rappel of 55 meters in one of the highest peaks in the state, a descent that is made on the rock that is completely vertical.
- Arista Zorros: Massif that is located in the Huasteca Park where you have to make 3 abseils of 50 meters each.
- Rappel of the Door: Realization of a rappel of almost 50 meters of height in free fall, to contemplate the views of the surroundings.
- Flight of the Angel: Spectacular free fall rappel of 120 meters high that takes place next to the Potrero Redondo waterfall and ends in the waterfall lagoon.
You choose and Rappel Adventure Challenge makes it a reality, guaranteeing first and foremost quality and safety in each of your trips.