Travel Deal We are a tour operator that offer you day trips through the main cities of the country, as well as by Magic Towns and Ecotourism parks. We have more than 10 years of experience organizing adventures for travelers looking to enjoy the different natural, cultural and historical settings offered by the Mexican Republic.
If you are an adrenaline junkie, sign up for our Rafting excursions where we take you to the best rapids in all of Mexico, in the state of Veracruz. In Jalcomulco the Río Pescados awaits us where there are rapids of level III and IV . We organize all-inclusive trips in which we select the best collaborators for the adventure.
On the other hand, if you prefer authentic cultural experiences, we will take you n 1-day guided tour tours to Magic Villages like Huasca de Ocampo in Hidalgo, Taxco and the Grutas de Cacahuamilpa in Guerrero, San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato, Zacatlán in Puebla, Coatepec in Veracruz, among many others.
As a travel operator, at Travel Deal we organize world travel circuits, beach packages, air flights, cruises and many more trips. We offer experiences and not a simple vacation.
The nearest metro station is Normal, there take a fishbowl to Nueva Santa María and get off at the Massao Restaurant in Colonia Nueva Santa María.
By car, take Eulalia Guzman, fly right on Plan de San Luis, go around Revolution Park and park in front of the Massao Restaurant.
Travel Deal we organize trips and excursions from rafting to the best destination of the Mexican Republic: The Pescados River in Jalcomulco , in the state Veracruz.
If you want to live the exciting experience of descending a river at full speed, in Travel Deal we give you the opportunity to live it. Whether with family or with all your friends, join your group and let's go on a trip. We leave the Mexico City towards Veracruz.
Before doing the descent of the river, the rafting instructors will give us a theoretical introduction class, they will also explain the safety measures to be taken and the rules that the group must respect when we are in the river. Leaving the camp base, your team will be delivered to each one and we start the adventure .
At the end of the rafting , we return to eat at the camp and start our way back to the Mexico City . There are no excuses for not enjoying adventure activities, the river is closer than you imagine.
As tour operators, Travel Deal we organize guided tours through the main cities and metropolises of the Mexican Republic, as well as trips to Magic Villages and 1 day tours to the destinations you choose. We work with professional bilingual guides who will explain in a simple and fun way the history and traditions of each place we visit.
Among the Magic Towns and thematic routes we offer you
- Tajín archeological zone : Let's go to what was the capital of the ancient pre-Hispanic civilization, the Totonacas. We will see the Tajín pyramid and the ball courts. On the way back we will also see the city Tecolutla on the way back
- Route of the Amate in Xicotepec and Pahuatlán: E. Xicotepec our main stops are in the giant image of the Virgin of Guadalupe and in Xochipila, Casa Carranza and the Zocalo. On the other hand, in Pahuatlán we will dedicate ourselves to know the treatment of amate, a type of paper highly valued in our country.
- Xico and Coatepec coffee route : Both are Magical Towns, full of color and with excellent hosts who are always willing to invite you for a coffee fee. In addition to knowing its streets, churches and monuments. We will make a special stop to know coffee plantations and their process.
- Visit to the Basaltic Premiums : we will visit 2 Magical Towns of Hidalgo that are Huasca de Ocampo and Real del Monte, the latter of important mining tradition. The Basaltic Prisms are an impressive natural setting of waterfalls on high basalt walls.
- Taxco and Cacahuamilpa Grottos: Visit this magical town famous for the sale of quality silver and its steep slopes. Afterwards, we will tour the caves where we will admire beautiful rock formations inside caves.
- Ruta de la Piel: Our goal is to know the city of León on the one hand but also to go to a leather and footwear workshop where we will know the entire process and skin treatment for products such as shoes, bags and others. Later, we will go to the Leather market.
We have more tours and guided tours, see all the travel options we offer you in Travel Deal.