Poráy organizes guided walks in BICI through the Mexico City. Enjoy the streets safely and confidently as you are accompanied by our cycling team, know the points of interest most emblematic of the city and be surprised by its diversity, culture, art, history and architecture aboard the most efficient and fun transport.
- BY TENOCH Zone Historic Center: We will cycle through the first square of the city, knowing the history of the Oldest Mexico, tracing its history through its palaces, churches and squares that still retain their magic and beauty.
- SANTA FRIDA Zone Coyoacán : We roll through the alleys of one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city, the neighborhood of Frida Kahlo and Diego Riviera.
- LA CANDILERA Reforma / Centro Night Walk: Cycling at night is a new way to explore the streets of the historic city center admiring the illuminated buildings and monuments.
- ART NACÓ Area Rome / Condesa: They are the 2 best-known colonies in Mexico with old buildings of great architectural value and artistic expressions. < br />
- DEL EMPERADOR Zone Reforma / Chapultepec: We will go to know the first section of the Chapultepec forest, then go rolling on Avenida Reforma and its emblematic roundabouts and monuments.
- LA CANTERA Area San Ángel / CU: After getting to know a very classic and traditional neighborhood like the one in San Ángel we will go to Ciudad Universitaria to cycle through the main campus of the UNAM.
And if you want to be more daring rent a bike to explore on your own; We recommend which are the best areas for cyclists, since it is important that you are safe and have a good experience on your ride.