Poráy organizes Guided Tours in BIKE through Mexico City. Enjoy the streets with safety and confidence since you are accompanied by our cycling team, know the most emblematic points of interest of the city and let yourself be surprised by its diversity, culture, art, history and architecture aboard the most efficient and fun transport.
- POR TENOCH Area Historic Center: We are going to pedal through the first square of the city, knowing the history of the Oldest Mexico, traversing its history through its palaces, churches and squares that still retain their magic and beauty.
- SANTA FRIDA Zone Coyoacán : We rolled through the alleys of one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city, the Frida Kahlo and Diego Riviera neighborhoods.
- LA CANDILERA Reforma / Downtown Night Walk: Riding a bike at night is a new way of exploring the streets of the historic city center admiring the illuminated buildings and monuments.
- ART NACÓ Area Roma / Condesa: They are the 2 best-known colonies in Mexico with ancient buildings of great architectural value and artistic expressions.
- DEL EMPERADOR Area Reforma / Chapultepec: We will get to know the first section of the Chapultepec forest, and then go out to roll along Reforma Avenue and its emblematic roundabouts and monuments.
- LA CANTERA Zona San Ángel / CU: After getting to know a very classic and traditional neighborhood such as San Ángel we are going to go to Ciudad Universitaria to pedal through the main campus of UNAM.
And if you want to be more daring, rent a bike to explore on your own; We recommend which are the best areas for cyclists, since it is important that you are safe and have a good experience on your ride.