Xochiquetzal Guided Tours is a company dedicated to disseminate and publicize the beauty of the nature of Cuetzalan , organizing adventure sports in its grottos and waterfalls , as well as guided walks both through the town and its wild places.
Xochiquetzal has more than 20 years of experience exploring the grottos, waterfalls and other interesting places of Cuetzalan, as they began to practice adventure sports in This region as a hobby and today organize professionally organized excursions.
In Cuetzalan you can do from canyoning to rappel . The guides of Xochiquetzal Guided Tours are trained to offer you a quality service, taking care of all the details and taking the strictest security measures. Moreover, the organization teaches first-aid and rescue courses at a professional level, all of them being members of the National Emergency Commission and belonging to National Network of Community Civil Protection Brigade Members .
Come with Xochiquetzal Guided Tours to do canyoning in the grottos , underground rivers and water pools in Cuetzalan .
If you are an extreme adventurer, Xochiquetzal invites you on excursions in the Cuetzalan del Progreso region, one of the most beautiful natural scenery in the state of Puebla.
Jump between waterfalls, jump to the water pools, swim in the springs, explore the caves with underground rivers, everything you've always seen in movies and never dared to do now very close to you.
All guides of Xochiquetzal Guided Tours are specialized in mountain activities, receiving continuous training not only in techniques and certifications of vertical activities and camping, but also in First aid and rescue courses. Therefore, you can be sure that you are in the best hands.
The route through the waterfalls organized by Xochitquetzal takes you to the waterfall of Salto and Las Brisas , rappelling through the waterfalls.
Do not think twice and ask for more information about their routes and activities.
Discover the most magical corners of Cuetzalan with Xochiquetzal Guided Tours .
The company, specifically specialized in hiking and interpretive hiking , has several routes armed by Cuetzalan. In fact, its main objective is to design eco-tourism programs in order to publicize the natural beauty of the region by organizing activities that allow full contact with nature.
Some of the routes that Xochiquetzal Guided Tours offers you are:
- Paraíso de la Sierra : 8-hour walk through the Sierra de Cuetzalan, overlooking the cave of the Temple of Wisdom, the cave of Buhó, the Well of Tranquility and the Marijose Waterfall.
- Cuetzalan : 2-hour tours of the town to learn about its history, customs and traditions.
- Yohualichan : 3-hour walk to get to know the native communities of the region, explaining their way of life and origins.
- Hammocks : 8-hour tour that visits the Rincon Verde waterfall and Las Hamacas Waterfall to swim and have fun in nature.
- Atepatahua : 6-hour walk to go to an area of water pools and enjoy the waterfall.
If you would like more information, please contact the professionals of Xochiquetzal Guided Tours .
Explore the caves that hide beneath the mountains of the Cuetzalan mountain range , doing caving with Xochiquetzal Guided Tours .
If what you are looking for is to live an extreme adventure, the eco tourism company poblana offers you the following routes:
- Atepolihui Grotto: Tour of a grotto of halls, where you will explore tunnels and vaults that house various rock formations such as the Elephant Hall, the Stalactites and the Guardians. Inside you will have to make small rappel descents and you can visit all year round
- Grotto Vents: Grotto with several rooms with very narrow tunnels and a little difficult to travel so you will have to bend over, walk on all fours or crawling, even move chest to ground to be able to cross it .
Xochiquetzal is a company specialized in mountain activities and sports that organizes guided excursions in Cuetzalan, with more than 20 years of experience in exploring the region. < / p>
rappelling in Cuetzalan is almost mandatory for any lover of extreme sports , that's why the company Xochiquetzal Guided Tours offers excursions rappelling through the most impressive scenery of this mountain range.
The rappelling routes that the agency has organized are:
- Rappel for beginners : Descent through a natural rock wall 12 meters deep.
- Velo de Novia Waterfall : Rappel 28 meters long that ends in a pool of water from which you have to swim.
- Wall / Waterfall : 25-meter rappelling down the wall next to a waterfall that descends into a canyon.
Xochiquetzal Guided Tours takes more than 20 years exploring the forests of Cuetzalan, so it has the experience, control on the ground, and above all it guarantees you to make descents in safe and proven places.
The Cuetzalan del Progreso area is one of the natural jewels of the state of Puebla . With the aim of publicizing its spectacular natural scenarios and the great biodiversity of flora and fauna, this eco-tourism agency takes you to rappel through vertical rock walls, waterfalls and caverns. Everything just imagine an exciting place because it sure is in Cuetzalan.