Ecolodge Nahá we are an ecotourism center sponsored by Indigenous Treasures where we carry out adventure activities and extreme sports in the Lacanjá River and in the Nahá Lagoon , in the state of Chiapas, with the support of local guides who belong to the neighboring indigenous communities.
In order to support the economy and promote its traditions, we organize visits to the indigenous villages of the area. In addition, among our excursions you will find kayak routes , rafting on a panoramic tour of the Lacandon jungle or Buggies rides by Chiapanecos coffee plantations.
One of our exclusive activities and star, which you will not find in a conventional travel agency, is an expedition to 2 caves that hide Mayan crypts , archaeological remains dating back to pre-Hispanic times that have just been discovered.
Those who want a combined adventure activity with culture we offer a mixed rafting excursion with a guided tour of the archaeological zone of Bonampak .
Check our rates and packages with accommodation in our rustic cabins. Ecolodge Naháte invite you to live a different experience in the middle of the jungle.
Ecolodge Nahá we offer all our clients and guests excellent kayak excursions in the jungle lagoon and rivers. We want these holidays to enjoy nature in its most virgin state and better than Chiapas for a bit of adrenaline and culture.
Our activities are directed by local guides who belong to the indigenous communities of the region with the objective of promoting sustainable tourism and promoting the indigenous cultures and traditions of our region. Among our kayak excursions we offer you:
- Laguna de Nahá : This is a guided tour of about 3 hours paddling through 2 lagoons, that of Laguna Amarilla and Laguna de Nahá, both in the middle of the jungle where the presence of orchids , a flower that gives this ecosystem a special beauty.
- Metzabok and Kayak: First we visit a Mayan community aboard a buggy, the Metzabok community and then finally finish the excursion with the kayak tour of the lagoon.
- Route of the dead and kayaks: First we will take a kayak ride through the Nahá lagoon to continue our tour with a visit to Mayan tombs that have recently been found in caves near the community from Metzabok.
In Ecolodge Nahá we offer you these excursions by renting our beautiful rustic cabins in the Ocosingo jungle.
Ecolodge Nahá We know that the Lacanjá River has excellent conditions for rafting in rapids of level II. In this category of rafting the different and fun thing is that it is a walk with some jumps but what really matters is to be able to enjoy the jungle landscape that surrounds us.
Within our rafting services we offer you 2 different packages:
- Rafting in the jungle : First we will make the panoramic descent of the river in about 2 hours. In this way we can observe waterfalls, different types of tropical birds and a rich and varied vegetation. The objective is to reach the archaeological zone of Lancanjá in the middle of Lacandona.
- Rafting and visit Bonampak : First we will see the pre-Hispanic area before rafting. After admiring the remains of paintings of ancient civilizations in the ruins, we moved to Lacanjá to make the descent of the river.
The best thing about these tours is that at the end of the rafting we give you the option of taking a dip in the crystalline water pools inside the Cave of the Bats.
In Ecolodge Nahá we offer exciting tours through the Mayan jungle of Chiapas in all-terrain vehicles. In our buggies we can have access to many areas that cannot be reached by car or by van , in addition to the route being more original.
If you want to be part of this experience and live an adventure in the jungle in Ecolodge Nahá we offer you:
- Route to coffee plantations : We go up to the community of Zaragoza where they plant coffee and coffee growers will show us how this product is treated from its planting to its commercialization.>
- Metzabok : This is an indigenous Mayan community that is located in the middle of the jungle where there are still people who preserve pre-Hispanic traditions inherited from their ancestors. We invite you to live closely with them and to know our most authentic roots.
- Ruta de los Muertos: In the area of cave paintings of Nahá, south of the lagoon , there are 2 hidden caverns where we can see inside remains of 2 graves authentic mayans. This tour is exclusive to Ecolodge Nahá, only with us can you take this route.
Drive a buggy and feel the adrenaline of controlling this offroad vehicle between puddles and mud, overcoming all kinds of obstacles.