Color Chiapas is a travel agency proudly from Chiapas that organizes ecotourism tours through different natural stages of the state, in several-day circuits.
With the aim of to present the beauty of the region , the tour operator divides his packages into tours that according to the destinations he visits calls them:
- Color Chiapas : Sumidero Canyon, Chiapa de Corzo, Zoo, Indigenous Communities, Montebello Lakes, Chiflón Waterfalls, Agua Azul and Misol-Ha Waterfall, Bonampak and Yaxchialn archeological zones .
- Color Selva : Sumidero Canyon, Chiflon Waterfall, Montebello Lakes, Las Nubes Eco-Tourist Park, Las Guacamayas, Lacantún River, Usumacinta River, Yaxchilan Archaeological Zone, Bonampak Archaeological Zone and Palenque
- Color Maya : Sumidero Canyon, San Juan Chamula, San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiflon Waterfalls, Lagunas de Montebello, Z.A. from Tonina, Agua Azul Waterfalls, Z.A. from Bonampak, Z.A. from Yaxchilan and Palenque.
- Indigenous Color : Sumidero Canyon, indigenous communities of Zinacantan and San Juan Chamula, Chiflon Waterfalls and lakes of Montebello, Z.A. of Tonina and Agua Azul Waterfall.
- Natural Color : Z.A. from Comacalco; Hacienda Cacaotera Jesús de María, Museum of the Sale, archaeological zones of Palenque, Bonampak and Yaxchilan; Waterfalls of Agua Azul, Misol-Ha and Chiflón; and Lagos de Montebello.
In all these tours you can practice adventure sports such as hiking, rafting, canoeing and canyoning .
Color Chiapas takes you on a canoe ride through the rivers and lakes of the state to show you the most beautiful scenery you've known.
Color Chiapas is a tour operator formed by young people who seeks to give a different twist to the traditional tourism that visited the region . To do this, it takes you to the Montebello Lakes, for a walk along the Usumacinta River or to tour the Sumidero Canyon on a guided tour by authentic professionals in canoes or by boat.
A canoe ride will allow you to enjoy nature in all its splendor. Therefore, do not forget to ask about the different combinations of cities and activities you can do, because in addition to canoeing you can take guided tours of indigenous communities, enjoy local cuisine, visit the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan legacy or visit a zoo that collects the most exotic species of the Lacandon jungle .
Don't think twice, Color Chiapas offers you tailored solutions, either for your private trip or as business solutions.
If you want to do canyoning in an authentic natural paradise, Color Chiapas takes you to the best stages of the state to practice your favorite sport in the safest and funniest way .
If you like canyoning, Chiapas is an ideal travel destination because the Lacandon jungle houses the best canyon and cave routes that are waiting to be explored. One of those options is the
Canyon de la Venta , where you can enjoy images in different ways where light and rocks create a magical and special space .
This canyon has an approximate length of 75 kilometers , but its exploration requires to be accompanied by a specialized guide since it is a geological formation of vertical walls, caverns, caves, waterfalls and underground rivers so it is necessary to practice some rappels, swimming and trekking .
In addition to the La Venta Canyon, Color Chiapas, a tour operator specialized in ecotourism, takes you to other natural settings to practice canyoning, so contact them to request more information.
If you want to do rafting , Color Chiapas takes you down the Río Lancaja .
In the middle of Lacandona jungle , the Lancaja River is a scene of a totally wild nature because no has sections of rapids , however rafting it is an adventure because in one part of the route you have to jump on the boat between waterfalls and waterfalls .
In other sections, the jungle becomes so thick that you can only continue the journey by breaking through with a machete as in the movies >.
Color Chiapas is an ecotourism agency formed by people young but highly qualified in adventure sports , so if you decide on this tour, you can have the confidence of being in the best hands. In addition, they know perfectly every corner of the Chiapas state so they will take you to authentic and unforgettable paradisiacal corners.
If you are looking for a guided tour , Color Chiapas offers organized tours that, in addition to cultural visits, > take you to the most important natural scenarios of the state in interpretive hiking .
Chiapas is nature, every corner, every municipality, every point of the state is a landscape worth admiring and knowing, what better way to do it than by feeling it in direct contact and walking through each town, waterfall or national park .
Color Chiapas is an ecotourism tour operator that offers guided excursions to:
- Indigenous Communities : Visit the indigenous communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan to learn about their pre-Hispanic traditions.
- Archaeological zones : Guided excursions through the most important Mayan archeological zones such as Palenque, Bonampak, Comacalco and Yaxchilan.
- Waterfalls : Walk and interpretive trekking to Chiflon Waterfalls, Agua Azul and Misol-Ha.
- Natural Scenarios : Tours of the Sumidero Canyon, the Montebello Lakes and the Las Nubes ecotourism park.
All these places are mixed in thematic packages that Color Chiapas divides by activities and approaches, so don't think about it anymore and ask about its different vacation tours.
If you want to know more about the exotic and endangered animal species that inhabit the Lacandon Jungle , Color Chiapas takes you on a guided tour to Miguel Álvarez del Toro Zoo .
Located south of Tuxtla Gutiérrez, this center has as its objective the conservation of the regional fauna chiapaneca, since many animals are in danger of extinction due to the action of man on his ecosystem.>
Color Chiapas not only takes you to the park but also organizes everything for you to live a complete experience of contact with nature, as the ZOOMAT facilities simulate the jungle with its noises, environments and scenes by what visiting each aisle is like living an adventure.
Among the species that you can find in this zoo you will find black jaguars, several kinds of felines, jaguars, deer, wild boars, badgers, quetzal, raptors, otters, parrots, monkeys, raccoons, turtles and even a museum of crocodiles.