Riviera Maya Adventures we are a tour operator of adventure activities and sports that operates throughout the Yucatan Peninsula, offering the best excursions and guided tours to the main archeological areas, cenotes, beaches and coasts of the region .
We have a team of highly qualified professional guides. On the one hand, we offer you diving center services among which you will find courses, excursions and excursions, of both diving and snorkeling . To do this, we have certified Divemaster instructors that will give you personalized attention at all times.
Among our expeditions, we offer you activities such as tours, kayaking or canopy circuits in places like the Sian Ka'an Reserve , the pyramids of Chichen Itza, Akumal, Tulum, Punta Laguna, Cobá, the Cave of the Sanctuary, the Cenote de Dos Ojos or Yal Ku , among many others.
For more information about our excursions and rates, contact Riviera Maya Adventures.
Riviera Maya Adventures we are a tour operator that in addition to extreme activities we also organize tours and guided visits to the places of main tourist attraction of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Riviera Maya Adventures we have tours that make the perfect mix between culture and nature with touches of adventure, know them:
- Sian Ka'an and Canal Maya: This is an excursion to the Biosphere Reserve where our guides will take you on a walk along its paths until you reach the lake where we will observe the flora and wildlife and we will visit a small area of Mayan ruins.
- Tulum : It is an archeological zone famous for its incredible surroundings, since the pyramid is on top of a cliff, 12 meters high so from it we have views amazing.
- Cobá : Let's get to know one of the most important city of what was the ancient Mayan civilization. It is one of the largest and oldest that was recently discovered. We will climb to the top of the Nohoch Mul pyramid to observe the Mayan jungle in all its splendor.
These excursions are combined with boat rides, snorkeling or visits to cenotes, ask about our expeditions in Riviera Maya Adventures.
Come and throw yourself in the middle of the jungle, fly over the rivers and cenotes that are in the Yucatan Peninsula. At Riviera Maya Adventures we invite you to spend a fun and exciting day in Punta Laguna.
We have a special excursion of pure adventure and adrenaline. We will take you to Punta Laguna which is one of the 11 Mayan communities that is located around the Yetel Ma’ax Otoch Kooh Biosphere Reserve.
Over the lagoon you will find an incredible canopy installation with a 240 meter zip line of length that flies over the water. Dare to throw yourself to cross, fly and feel the adrenaline of speeding suspended in the air.
In addition, in Punta Laguna we have other attractions such as canoeing, swimming in the cenote or free fall rappelling.
For more information about our services in Riviera Maya Adventures we are here to serve you.
For these holidays in the Caribbean, you have to make a space to live the experience of snorkeling in one of the natural settings offered by the Yucatan Peninsula.
In Riviera Maya Adventures we offer you several snorkeling excursions so you can get to know places like:in a different and fun way
- Punta Laguna and Cobá: After a guided tour of the archaeological zone of Cobá, we go to Punta Laguna where, in addition to walking through the reserve of monkeys and pumas of Yetel Ma'ax Otoch Kooh, let's go to the cenote to snorkel.
- Tulum and Akumal: First let's get to know the Tulum pyramids. Then we go to Akumal where we can get to know sea turtles up close as this is a favorite place to find food.
- Akumal and Cenote Dos Ojos : This circuit is for snorkeling all day. First we go to the beach of Akumal to swim with sea turtles. Then we move to the cenote to live the experience of immersing yourself in these sacred places of the Mayan culture.
- Snorkel with whale shark: This is an excursion that we organize between September and May in Isla Mujeres to swim with these impressive animals that visit our coasts every year. < / p>
For more information contact Riviera Maya Adventures.
Riviera Maya Adventures invite you to kayak in the Caapechen Lagoon within the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.
We go directly to the "Island of the Birds" an incredible ecosystem where we can know the more than 300 species of birds that are in the reserve.
The best thing about this experience is when we see sunset from the kayak . The sunset in the Caribbean is one of the images that will remain in your memory forever.
Our specialized guides will explain all the characteristics of the flora and fauna that we will find at every step. Take the opportunity to learn more about the Riviera Maya from a different point of view.
Then we will paddle through the mangroves where we will meet reptiles and tropical fish that can only be seen in this region.
Wild nature and adventure on an excursion that you can only find in Riviera Maya Adventures.
Riviera Maya Adventures we are much more than a dive center, since we have excursions of all kinds. However, it is impossible to reject the proposal to know the seascapes that the Caribbean hides or do your certification course on a reef.
Within our diving services, in Riviera Maya Adventures we offer you:
- Reef diving: We take you to the Cozumel National Marine Park where we can get to know all kinds of tropical fish, see sea turtles or even sharks. In addition, we will appreciate the colors of the coral formations and the marine gardens.
- Cenotes : Excursions of 3, 5 and 7 hours in cenotes. We choose the stage based on the level of our visitors, being the Cenote Ponderosa, the Great Cenote, the Cenote Dos Ojos or Casa Cenote.
- Night Diving: Discover those fun inhabitants of the sea who only go out at night to look for food such as lobsters, octopus, among others.
- Cave diving: We take you to explore marine cavities such as the Chinese Garden, the Taj Mahal Cuzan and cenotes such as Pit, Carwash, Sac Actun, among others.
- Courses and certifications: If you want to be certified as a diver we offer you all PADI levels; from the Open Water to the Divemaster. We also have IANTD technical diving certifications; NSS and GUE.
Enjoy your stay in the Caribbean to the fullest with Riviera Maya Adventures.