Adventure Hunters Mexico We are a company that performs adventure experiences in various scenarios of the Mexican Republic . We are expert guides that we share with all our visitors the landscapes of our country.
You can go from ballooning in the archaeological zone of Teotihuacán , to entering an underground river inside a cave. We guarantee adrenaline and many emotions in each of our excursions. We want you to live to the fullest and without limit for what we propose from rappelling for a waterfall to climb climbing a rock.
There are no limits in a country with spectacular natural scenery, so we can organize both a route through the Huasteca Potosina and a walk between the Agua Azul lagoons in Chiapas >, north or south, the whole country is an adventure for Adventure Hunters Mexico.
We have activities of 1 single day or several days with combined activities in which you can do in several days canyoning, hiking, guided tours, gotcha and zip lines. For more details on each of our tours contact Adventure Hunters Mexico.
To have an entirely complete adventure, in Adventure Hunters Mexico we organize an exciting excursion of canyoning to the Chontalcoatlán Underground River , in the Cacahuamilpa Grottoes in Guerrero.
Dare to descend to the canyon of this river on an extreme hike to start walking in the water. This hike will be full of exciting moments when you will have to overcome obstacles such as jumping into the water from levels, letting yourself slide down natural slides or entering a cave . < / p>
We will also have to do some rappelling along the way to overcome the river jumps; all with the best security team and qualified guides who will lead the way and tell you what to do step by step on the way to overcome.
Adventures Hunters Mexico we take care of every detail of the excursion and it doesn't matter if you don't have previous experience , this canyoning route is suitable for all people. Contact for more information.
Fly over the pyramids of Teotihuacán in balloon with Adventure Hunters Mexico and feel the thrill of levitating between The clouds will be a magical moment. Share this adventure with your partner or friends, enjoying the excellent views of one of the most famous archaeological sites in our country.
Within all that is the experience of ballooning , it is included the ritual of seeing how it inflates which is a spectacle to see how this ancient flight system is already taking shape the impressive time.
The entire excursion includes all the services, including the transport service from Mexico City to Teotihuacán, city of the Aztec gods.In addition, there is always the possibility of taking advantage of our stay in the place and hire a guided tour of the pyramids and climb to the top of El Sol and La Luna.
Balloon flight in a representative place in the history of Mexico, two perfect ingredients for a unique experience.
Adventure Hunters Mexico We organize climbing courses and activities in different scenarios , offering alternatives for all tastes. We want you to practice adventure sports and do it your way but always in the company of professionals and with the best material.
We have 2 climbing activities so you can choose:
- 1 day in Mexico City: We go on an excursion to Ecatepec, in the State, where there is an area with more than 40 scalable walls of natural rock where, regardless of the level of climbing that have, you can improve your technique and train. In fact it is a course where beginners will learn in a safe and fun way because the main objective is to enjoy the landscape from the heights.
- 2-day trip to Peña Bernal: This town of Querétaro is a favorite of climbers from all over Mexico as it is a challenge for those who love this vertical sport. We will spend the whole day climbing, with a previous activity to remember techniques and do tests for those who have not practiced for a while. The package includes accommodation and transportation. By the way, we'll meet Tequisquiapan.
For more details, send your questions to Adventure Hunters Mexico.
Adventure Hunters Mexico We are experts in giving adrenaline to those who love adventure sports. We invite you to rappel , climb to the highest peak of a mountain and descend a vertical wall with the help of a rope Do you dare?
As experts in the organization of sports and extreme trips, we have the ability to provide you with different excursion options and choose the one you like best:
- 1 day: In the El Chico National Park, in the state of Hidalgo, we have a perfect setting to make a couple of mountain descents, returning in the afternoon to the city.
- 2 days of excursion in Hidalgo : in addition to the mountain we can rappel in caves when doing an adventure tour in the Xoxafi Caves.
- 3 days : If you want a more extreme challenge because you already have experience rapping, what do you think of a descent to the Basement of the Swallows in the middle of Huasteca Potosina , is a of the most extreme experiences you can live.
- More than 5 days : You can make an excursion to the Huasteca with more activities besides the rappel such as guided tours, canoe trips, walks, etc.
If you want more details, rates and schedules in Adventure Hunters Mexico we will attend you with pleasure.
Adventure Hunters Mexico We are adventurous and extreme guides who also organize guided tours through the main cultural and historical settings of the Mexican Republic.
We have 1 or several day tours with accommodation, transportation and everything you need so you don't have to worry about anything during the trip:
- Huasteca Potosina: We have 3 or 5 day excursions in which we will see in the Surealist Castle of Sir Edward James, the waterfalls of Tamasopo, the Basement of the Swallows, Bridge of God; always accompanied by excellent guides.
- Peña Bernal: Guided tours of 1 day or 2 days in which we are going to kick through the streets of this Magic Town. Another option is to take a bike route or practice a temazcal ritual.
- Chiapas : Full week trip in which in 7 days we will see the Blue Water Lagoons, the Montebello waterfalls, the Chifon, the La Encrucijada reserve and of course the Sumidero Canyon, symbol of the state and its shield.
- Mexico City: We have thematic tours such as “Las Cantinas route”, go to see Lucha Libre or know the stadiums.
For more information about our tours write to Adventure Hunters Mexico.