We are an association composed of guides specialized in mountain activities that take you professionally to live an extreme experiences in the best natural scenarios of Mexico.
With Guides of Mexico Adventure you can practice mountaineering and half mountain hiking in places like the Pico de Orizaba, the Nevado de Toluca or the national parks of La Malinche or the Iztaccihuatl.
We have more than 20 years of experience within the extreme sports sector. Therefore, in our caving and climbing activities we are not only responsible and serious instructors but also use the most appropriate equipment.
In Guides of Mexico Adventure we want to guarantee you an experience full of adrenaline but at the same time safe. All this is possible if you work with experts.
In addition to excursions in Mexico we also have some destinations abroad , so check our travel calendar, all the places you want to know you can ask us for the information and we will let you know what we have prepared for you let's visit them together.
Guides of Mexico Adventure we want you to know the best natural scenarios of our country in an extreme but at the same time safe way. We are a group of professional guides who have been practicing mountain activities for more than 20 years.
Depending on the characteristics of the group and their needs in Guides of Mexico Adventure we offer 2 excursion alternatives: mountaineering and hiking.
If you dare to practice mountaineering we offer you the best peaks and walks:
- Iztaccihuatl : We have 2 programs of 2 and 3 days to climb to the highest areas of the volcano, reaching up to 4800 masl ascending to the refuge of "Cien-Cumbres".
- Malinche : We have a 2-day excursion where we will do an acclimatization walk and a second ascent to the summit.
- Snowy Toluca: We have excursions of 1 and 2 days, depending on whether you only want to reach the Pico del Fraile or want to continue the ascent to the lagoons of the moon and the sun in the crater. < / p>
- Orizaba Peak: To know this peak we have up to 3 different programs of 2.3 or up to 5 days with lodging. Here we can reach up to 5 thousand meters.
Within our services of half mountain hiking and hiking we offer you:
- Ajusco : Ascent of half a mountain until you reach Pico del Águila and Pico Cruz de Márquez.
- Cascada de los Diamantes : In San Rafael, State of Mexico, we will know this impressive landscape.
- Iztaccihuatl : Round trip walk to the “Group of the Hundred” shelter.
Guides of Mexico Adventure we know that there are no limits to adventure.