Pachamama Travel We organize adventure services for companies, schools or social trips for groups of friends or family. We specialize in preparing trips for large groups of people with integration activities and workshops complementary to extreme sports.
With Pachamama Travel you can practice rafting in different scenarios of the Mexican Republic such as the Río Filo bobos, the Huasteca Potosina or in Chiapas . If you want a mountain activity instead we offer you hiking through the volcanoes or rappelling on vertical rock walls.
We also take you on cultural guided tours to discover magical towns, markets, craft shops, archeological sites, museums, churches and indigenous communities. Our guides will make you see history, art and culture from a more original and authentic point of view.
For those looking for a private camp for either Teambuilding or for a school activity combining extreme activities for all ages and levels with integration games, educational or recreational workshops, depending of the objective to cover.
Description of Pachamama Travel White Water Rafting
Rafting with Pachamama Travel in the various rivers, rapids that bathe the Mexican Republic with different levels and complexity. We organize complete and fun adventure trips adapted to groups of all ages, from business activities, school tours or social excursions of friends.
We have different destinations that we consider will be of your greatest interest, in Pachamama Travel we have selected some of them to be able to do rafting:
- Río Filobobos in the state of Veracruz, one of the most famous fast rivers in all Mexico with different levels for all audiences, reaching level III and IV currents for the most intrepid. Throughout the year the river is in optimal conditions, we recommend you take this tour during the summer, when you find the river with its best channel.
- Huasteca Potosina : we will go rafting between level 3 rapids through the famous waterfalls.
- Chiapas : The Lacanja River is a tour where you can make a panoramic crossing as they are fast level II walk, perfect for family activities.
Check the rates and requirements to organize a Rafting trip with Pachamama Travel.
Climb to the mountain highest in Mexico with Pachamama Travel. We organize walks led by volcanoes, forests and hills throughout the Mexican Republic.
For lovers of the high mountains we have walks through those in the ecological park of Las Estacas in Valle de Bravo , quieter walks in another type of environment and with low altitude. We also do tours with a medium level of difficulty in the Izta-Popo National Park reaching up to the 4,600 meters at sea level where the camp area is in order to see the Arista del Sol. Another of our main destinations is the Pico de Orizaba we organize the mountain walks dynamically.
For those looking for more scenic routes we have hiking in the Sierra de Zongolica. We will see here, in Veracruz, how the Río Tonto and the famous Cave of the Swallows are born.
In Chiapas we also have a beautiful organized route to the La Venta canyon located in the northern Sierra of the state. Another of our semi-jungle destinations is the Oaxaca mountain range where the landscape is very similar to the chapaneco.
For those addicted to heights and extreme activities, in Pachamama Travel we invite you to rappel in all kinds of scenarios, from waterfalls, a wall of vertical rock mountain or on bridge. Everything is possible with us, there are no borders for adventure, we dare to challenge the limits with you.
Our instructors are specialists in these extreme mountain activities and we always work with the best safety equipment and equipment. Wherever we do the rappel , you will be in the hands of trained people. They will teach you how to make the descent with a good technique, in a simple way and will guide you throughout the activity.
Pachamama Travel we take you all over the country to enjoy your favorite sport. Imagine rappelling in the waterfalls of Huasteca Potosina , in the mountains of Jalcomulco Veracruz or in the peaks of Valle de Bravo.
We also organize trips for large groups with different adventure activities, including rappelling. Trips where you won't have to worry about any details, in Pachamama Travel we have everything in mind.
Learn the history of Mexico in our Guided Tours to the main tourist attractions of the country. At Pachamama Travel we organize excursions for large groups of any age with a more fun, authentic and relaxed approach to culture.
With our guides you can discover beautiful archeological zones, magical towns in places like:
- The Tuxtlas Veracruz: Gastronomic tour of the indigenous communities, where they will also teach you to know the medicinal plants that are born in the jungle.
- Huasteca Potosina : You can't be in this national park and don't know Sir Ewdard James Surealist Castle in Xilitla, its constructions will surprise you.
- Valle de Bravo : Walk through the quiet town between streets, markets and travel up to the cave paintings.
- State of Mexico : Visit the indigenous communities that we have the privilege of being close, still living in Corral de Piedra.
- Oaxaca : Know all its archeological sites, pyramids and remains of ancient monumental cities.
For more details of our tours and trips contact us and tell us what you had in mind.
Description of Pachamama Travel Multi Adventure Camps
In Pachamama Travel we are specialists in Multiadventure Camps for companies, schools and organizations in different scenarios of the Mexican Republic . Our programs adapt to the goals that the group is looking for and to the age ranges.
Our services are divided into:
- Business camps: In our Teambuilding programs in addition to adventure sports such as mountain biking, rappelling, climbing, zip lines and suspension bridges; We include games and dynamics directed by instructors to improve the coexistence between colleagues, teamwork and foster leadership.
- Educational trips: Special camps for schools and universities where they will have physical and fun activities such as aerial challenges, climbing walls, paintball, canoeing, excursions and walks. We also give them classes and special activities in nature to work on environmental awareness.
Venues and destinations may change to suit campers. At Pachamama Travel we organize everything from accommodation to itineraries.