Ruedas Libres We are a company of adventure sports whose main objective is to enjoy nature to the fullest by organizing mountain biking excursions and hiking among other sports activities.
We are passionate about the bike rides, we mark routes without limits or borders. We want you to join us on each of our trips. In some of them you can try the adrenaline of pedaling a mountain slope, get on an inflatable raft and navigate a fast river or climb to the top of a volcano .
In Freewheels we organize excursions adapted to the level of each group or person , with expert guides and certificates in mountain activities, rescue and first aid.
We have everything you need for each activity, equipment for rent of high mountain and snow trekking, bicycles, specialized transport for you and your bicycle. You just have to focus on having a good time.
Among our destinations we offer mountain routes to the Snowy of Toluca, the Iztaccihuatl, the Malinche, the Ajusco, the Desert of the Lions, Valle de Bravo , among many others.
Ruedas Libres We organize excursions to Jalcomulco to make rafting in the best river of rapids in all of Mexico. We organize these expeditions in packages of a couple of days to test the descent of rivers and also do mountain biking.
On this trip we will do rafting on 2 different rivers in the Actopan River and the Pescados River . We will make the journey with a team of trained guides and experts in the activity who use the best equipment and know perfectly all the sections of the river.
Our rafting trips also include accommodation in beautiful rooms that can range from rustic cabins to a rural hostel. All this in a group where you will meet people with the same hobbies as you, so in addition to making new friends you will have a great time with us.
In addition to Jalcomulco we will also make shots around the famous coffee village of Coatepec to go later to the Xico .
Sign up for the adventure trips we offer you in Freewheels.
If you like the walk in Ruedas Libres we give you the opportunity to climb the peaks of the highest peaks of Mexico . We strive to offer you exciting experiences and that is why we take you to the highest peaks of our country.
On the one hand if you wish we organize private expeditions with guides experts in mountaineering . Used to practice mountain biking in different national and international settings.
Those who practice mountaineering on a regular basis and already have a guide, we give them the rental of High Mountain equipment, a material that we treat with very specific care and that receive the most suitable maintenance because it is your fundamental tool to climb frozen rocks and roads with ice sheets safely.
Come with us to do this mountain activity at; Snowy Toluca, Orizaba Peak, Malinche or Iztaccihuatl. Try to reach the highest point and take the most spectacular photos of your life.
Ruedas Libres We are a center specialized in mountain biking and we carry out it in a professional way organizing recreational and tourist routes for the best mountain scenarios from the downtown area of the Mexican Republic and Abroad
We have among our wide range of services related to the bike :
- Routes : we organize guided trips in which we adapt to the level of the group or the person. Our high and medium mountain destinations are routes between Iztaccíhuatl and the Ajusco, walks through the Desert of the Lions, tour through La Malinche, also from the Nevado de Toluca to Ixtapan de la Sal, tours in Valle de Bravo or even we go to the Sierra Gorda of Queretaro and Guanajuato.
- Custom Cycling: We give consulting and professional advice to cycling projects for a cycling trip outside Mexico, organizing races for many people, among others.
- Personalized training: We help you prepare for a career or to increase your level with practices, mountaineering training and more.
- Specialized courses : We have workshops such as "Improve skills in mountain biking", urban cycling course and mechanics course knowing your bike thoroughly.
- Rental of equipment and mountain bikes .
- Transportation specialized for mountain biking trips.
For more information contact us and ask for our route calendar.