Eco-Hub México is a tour operator whose ideological and work base is conservationism, so we are developing the best ecotours , adventure activities and cultural visits to the 2 main beach destinations in Mexico: < strong> Baja California Sur and Riviera Maya .
Among the extreme activities excursions that we organize at Eco-Hub Mexico you will be able to learn surfing, take kayak tours, dive in reefs, snorkel with whale sharks, whale watching excursions, sport fishing trips, guided walks through nature reserves. and paddle surfing tours.
With Eco-Hub Mexico you can book anything from an activity on the beach or equipment rental, to registering for one of our multi-day tours with accommodation and transportation. In fact, you don't love adventure and travel and we want to share this passion with you.
Our efforts are aimed at promoting sustainable tourism , that is why we work only with employees and socially responsible service providers.
Taking advantage of our privileged location on the peninsula of Baja California, we invite you to book and your sport fishing excursion on the Pacific coast or in the Sea of Cortez .
Eco-Hub México we are a specialized tour operator ecotours, that's why we work with ecologically responsible sport fishing companies:
- Ensenada : We take you fishing in the Pacific aboard a yacht of 44 feet in length with capacity for 6 people and fully equipped to fish for tuna, among other specimens.
- Cabo San Lucas: We have a fleet of up to 12 yachts where you can choose the most suitable for your fishing needs.
- La Paz : Fishing in the Sea of Cortez we have pangas between 22 feet to a 106 cruise. Imagine it.
Dorado, sailfish, marlin, tuna and wahoo; Our coasts are chosen by amateurs and professionals from all over the world.
The Sea of Cortez, the Caribbean, the Pacific Ocean or the cenotes, the Mexican Republic is a paradise for all diving enthusiasts. If you have a diving certification, at Eco-Hub México we help you book your expedition in the best places in the country.
Eco –Hub Mexico we are a tour operator specialized in responsible ecotourism and that is why we work with serious collaborators committed to:
- Baja California : We offer diving courses and excursions along the coast of Ensenada.
- Baja California Sur: We dive in La Paz through excursions, courses, PADI certifications with photography service.
- Sonora : We organize our expeditions in San Carlos, Guaymas, exploring the seabed of the Sea of Cortez.
- Riviera Maya: We take you in a special package to dive in Cozumel Marine Park, as well as to dive in caves and caverns by immersing ourselves in the cenote systems of the Mayan jungle. Another possibility would be diving in Mahahual.
For more information about the packages, rates of activities and reservations at Eco-Hub México we attend you.
In Eco-Hubs Mexico we invite you to live a beautiful experience doing kayak tours and tours , a very easy sport, safe and that can be very exciting since each scenario of our Mexico You can provide us with great adventures.
As a tour operator specialized in ecotourism and with a clear objective of enjoying nature taking care of it, we propose the following destinations to make some of the kayak packages we offer you:
- Baja California: Half-day kayaking tour from Ensenada to La Bufadora. For this excursion we will use individual kayaks and we can make stops to snorkel or dive.
- Baja California Sur: Here we have our most important tours since you can get to know all of La Paz Bay in 6 days of kayaking, get to know the islands that surround Loreto Bay and its National Park Marino or just kayaking on the beaches of Los Cabos.
- Yucatan : Come with us and encourage you to hire a 5-day kayak tour through the Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve, getting to know how wild life is in its natural environment. < / p>
We are going to paddle for the best scenarios in the Mexican Republic with Eco-Hub México.
Believe it or not, in Mexico there are amazing beaches for surfing, especially on the Pacific side. A lot of surfers arrive from the United States to enjoy our waves .
With Eco-Hub Mexico you can now book your surf lessons, we offer you 2 different locations to learn to surf, northern and southern Mexico:
- Ensenada in Baja California Norte: We offer surf courses for all levels, for children and adults, private or in groups. Our classes are led by Miguel, a great surfer who has competed nationally and internationally.
- Cancun in Quintana Roo: In addition to surf lessons for children and adults, we also offer you the rental of boards, shortboards and longboards.
For more information about surf courses and modalities, in Eco-Hub México we are here to assist you.
Eco-Hub México are specialists in ecotourism excursions, however we are aware that there are places in the Mexican Republic where nature and history are two inseparable terms.
For this reason, among the excursions and adventure tours that we offer you, we have also just incorporated a special service of guided cultural visits. Our chosen destination is the Yucatan peninsula where we take you to know:
- The archaeological zone of Chichen Itzá , the most famous Mayan city in the world.
- Sian Ka’an : Visit to the Biosphere Reserve and its pyramids that are in the middle of the jungle.
- Campeche City: Visit to the archaeological zone of Calakmul
- Mérida : City tour, entering the cathedral.
Our visits are led by guides specialized in ecotourism. Check our rates and adventure packages in southern Mexico.
If you want to try this sport that is increasingly fashionable, in Eco-Hub Mexico we offer you rides, classes and rents of Paddle Surf equipment in several beaches of the Mexican Republic.
Our paddle surf services are as follows:
- La Paz: In the Bay of Peace we offer you all kinds of services related to Stand Up Paddle as private lessons, in groups, Paddle Board rental, sunset walks or under the full moon, mangrove tour of Mogote, tour of Espiritu Santo Island or Eco camps.
- Cancun : Our Cancun collaborator offers you Paddle Surf and Paddle Board classes for students of all levels, as well as tours along the coast of Cancun and Isla Mujeres. We also have income in Cancun and Isla Mujeres.
- Laguna Bacalar : Also known as the 7 color lagoon, in Bacalar in Quintana Roo, where we do a very exclusive tours and camps.
- Mahahual : Beach courses that can be private, semi private or in groups.
For more information contact Eco-Hub México.
The migratory phenomenon of gray and humpback whales is one of the most important natural spectacles that take place every year on the coasts of the Mexican Pacific and the Sea of Cortez. In Eco-Hub México we invite you to enjoy this adventure from several places in the north of the country.
You can make your "Whale Watching" excursion starting from several beaches of the Baja California Peninsula. Among them:
- Ensenada : This whale watching tour takes place aboard a 44-foot yacht with a bathroom, cabins and a maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- San Ignacio Lagoon : We take you directly to the gray whale sanctuary.
- La Paz: Tours to see blue whales in the Sea of Cortez.
- Loreto Bay: We offer you a kayak tour package of 4 to 8 days, where one of the days we will dedicate to whale watching.
- Los Cabos : In addition to looking for gray whales, this tour includes a visit to El Arco and Lovers Beach.
- Magdalena Bay: Whale watching rides that are part of kayaking camps.
For more information on each of the excursions, contact Eco-Hub México.
Our country not only has beautiful landscapes, but there is also a world under its waters that will surprise you with its beauty. Therefore, Eco-Hub México invites you to enjoy the underwater treasures of the Mexican Republic by doing snorkel , a very simple activity where you can observe marine life without having to Learn to dive.
As a tour operator specialized in ecotourism in Eco-Hub Mexico we organize snorkeling excursions in the following destinations:
- Baja California: We offer you a snorkeling tour of about 4 hours on the coast of Ensenada.
- Baja California Sur: It is one of the best places to snorkel since you have the entire coast of La Paz, Los Cabos, Espiritu Santo Island, Balandra Bay and Los Islotes.
- Yucatan and Quintana Roo: The Caribbean Sea is a snorkeling paradise as you can snorkel on the waterfront, in cenotes, on coral reefs, Cozumel National Marine Park , the Underwater Museum of Cancun, swimming excursions with whale shark and snorkeling with sea turtles in Akumal.
For more information about our rates, contact Eco-Hub México.