México Aventura Extrema we are a company specialized in organizing and conducting courses, outings and adventure activities throughout the Mexican Republic,
In México Aventura Extrema we are specialists in mountaineering, we love nature and outdoor activities, that is why we want to invite you to live a unique experience practicing exciting adrenaline sports such as rock climbing, caving, high mountain, medium mountain, mountain bike, canyoneering, underground rivers and trips to adventure parks .
In Mexico Aventura Extrema we have a group of professionals who have more than 20 years of experience doing high mountain activities , exploring places in the most extreme conditions and now we want you to live a little of these magical experiences .
For us, safety is our main priority, that is why we use only top quality equipment, certified by international associations and institutions.
Come and learn with us to enjoy life to the fullest, nature offers us the perfect setting to have fun and practice sports at the same time.
If you are thinking of starting out in mountaineering or doing a mountaineering route accompanied by professionals with guided routes, in Mexico Aventura Extrema you will be able to enjoy the mountain to the fullest, always under the most strict security measures and with the confidence that you are in the best hands.
In Mexico Aventura Extrema we offer you the following services:
- Half Mountain Exit: If you do not have experience in mountaineering but want to do a route of a certain level of difficulty. We take you on hiking ascents through wooded places that do not exceed 4000 meters above sea level. These trips can last 1 or 2 days depending on the needs of each group.
- High Mountain Course : This is a course where you will learn various mountain activities that are necessary to ascend through scenarios and paths that are over 4000 meters above sea level. During this clinic you will learn the necessary techniques of climbing, ice climbing and mixed climbing.
- High mountain outings : These are excursions of 2 or 3 days respectively, where one can experience the excitement and adrenaline of this activity. Among the places that one can choose we have: the Nevado de Toluca Volcano, La Malinche, Teyotl, El Iztaccihutal and the Pico de Orizaba.
For more information about our routes and schedules, do not hesitate to contact México Aventura Extrema.
If you are encouraged to learn to climb or want to go on a climbing trip in the company of professionals, at México Aventura Extrema we are specialists in mountain activities and rock climbing is one of our star sports.
Our specialized instructors offer you the following climbing service options:
- Rock Climbing Outings: We offer you different destinations depending on your level and type of climbing, one day or two days with camping. Our destinations are: La Escuelita in Ciudad Universitaria, Los Remedios in Naucalpan, Las Mesas in the State of Mexico, La Coconetla in DF, Las Ventanas in Hidalgo, Peña de Bernal in Queretaro, Cañon de Aculco in Mexico, among many others.
- Courses: Our specialized instructors will teach you the basic climbing techniques in 2 different modalities, indoor or crevasse climbing and outdoor climbing that goes with grips. Both modalities in basic and intermediate level courses.
Go climbing with México Aventura Extrema, your favorite mountaineering group.
If you have a natural explorer curiosity or if you are thinking of getting started in the world of caving because once you made a tour of a cave and you liked it, in Mexico Aventura Extrema we take you to basements , caves, caverns and grottoes in the company of authentic professionals .
If you are interested in Speleology in Mexico Extreme Adventure we offer you:
- Caving trips for the more advanced adventurers with previous experience. We can take you to different destinations such as Sótano de la Jota in Guerrero, Sótano de Zacatecolutla in Guerrero, Gruta Xoxafi in Hidalgo, Gruta del Mogote in Guerrero or the Cueva del Popoca in Veracruz, Sótano de Golondrinas in San Luis Potosí, among others.
- Caving courses : We have 2 levels that are basic and intermediate. On the one hand, in the basic course you will learn to know the caving equipment, as well as the dangers, precautions and care, in addition to the progression techniques used for exploration. While the intermediate level consists of practicing in areas of a high level of difficulty after instruction.
In Mexico Aventura Extrema we have a team of professionals who have more than 20 years of experience in carrying out mountain activities.
In México Aventura Extrema, in addition to being experts in mountain activities, we also carry out zip lines, climbing walls, hanging bridges, aerial games and adventure parks. T either the assembly of the structure or simply taking you a full day to carry out aerial and adventure activities, we take care of your incredible experience.
In Mexico Aventura Extrema we offer you 2 different types of services such as:
- Assembly services : Our team of experts in adventure activities offers you assembly, installation, sale and rental of zip lines and climbing walls for any type of event. In addition, we also carry out work at a more professional level by setting up canopy and adventure parks.
Finally, if you are looking for specialists in aerial activities for professional work, we offer you our service in work on elevated structures.
- Adventure outing : it is a 1-day adventure excursion in the Parque Ejidal Arcos del Sitio , in Tepozotlán, State of Mexico where we have the following activities:
- Zip lines: we have a circuit of 4 zip lines, which have a length of 160, 180, 120 and 260 meters respectively and are at a height of 60 meters, which cross a canyon and have a spectacular views.
- Aerodance bridge: you will walk on a steel cable at a height of 30 meters through a canyon, this will be perfectly secured and supervised by our highly trained instructors.
Live a unique adrenaline experience flying with the help of the experts at Mexico Aventura Extrema. We also have other adventure activities such as hiking, rappelling and climbing.